Dealing with desperation

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Dealing with desperation

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    G
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

Hi All,

I am looking for some help and advice on dealing with the longing and desperation.

I have been lucky enough to experience both wet and dry nursing over time however it has now been several years since my last opportunity to wet nurse and crave I it so very badly.

I was recently talking with someone (not on here) whom offered me the chance of wet nursing from them for a quite significant fee and I was so close to moving forward with that offer so as to satiate my desire but that broke down when things started to appear illegitimate.

So now I am once again left with the bitter taste of disappointment and I am hoping for some guidance for dealing with the longing that accompanies this interest as a single male.

Thanks in advance for any responses

Cherie
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • United Kingdom

What you focus on you empower. I had to dismiss my desires for many years whilst I was married. I got snippets but never was the desire satisfied. I am guessing you are now feeding that desire online with different sites, reading material and videos. It’s not productive and leaves you feeling empty and unfulfilled and it will drive you crazy. Believe me that level of desperation can come across in messages too and can be a little off putting. I would recommend participating in this site and continue to reach out but don’t spend too much time on it. There are other things in life that also give pleasure don’t forget them. Family, a good movie, good food, time with a pet, achieving goals.

G
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

@cherie I thank you for your very insightful response, I will certainly take heed of what you have said

Trey
    Participant
    • Male
    • Canada

Well said @Cherie

SD-Suckler B❤❤B LVR
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA

@G, patience is something that one learns about in this niche part of life. Not all completely understand the effects of it (both positive and negative), but once realized how people react once the bond/connection/latch has been made, it is not an “udder” waste of time. I have experienced a few intimate connections, but currently am in a “dry” time due to a lack of. You can reach out to potential connections, but be advised… some will block you just because….
    Best of luck in your hunt.

Stevie
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Hello G, definitely agree with the above, though I know how tough it can be, especially when you’ve enjoyed and can’t any more.

On a practical level, could I suggest being a bit more fulsome in your profile? We who seek to suckle are asking a lot and I think it’s really important to say as much about your circumstances, your experiences and desires as you can without revealing personal details. Trust and confidence in each other have to be established and I think it’s important for us would-be sucklers to be as open as we can to get that ball rolling. Like it or not, with the feeder/mouth ratio on here being what it is, it’s easy to get missed. I think a good, honest, respectful profile can really make a person stand out

All the best on your quest!

SM

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close