Casting Call: “90 Day ANR”!!!

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Casting Call: “90 Day ANR”!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Dr Sensitive
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • California

I was contacted by a major streaming service about a new reality show series, tentatively called “90 Day ANR.”

The premise is as follows: Six pairs of total strangers pining for an ANR are thrown together in remote, off-the-grid cabins in Montana. Far from each other couple and the rest of the world, and well-stocked with food and water and solar power, but with no internet or phone service, each pair must survive 90 days of near-complete isolation while bonding through an ANR.

Couples will be paired at random, including pairings that may be oddly-perfect, or perfectly-odd. The only thing they will know in advance is that each will have a deep desire for an ANR.

Monitored by discreet video, each couple will keep a diary concerning the frequency and duration of nursing, along with video diaries in which individuals privately express their feelings about their partner, the nursing experience, etc.

Each episode will feature vignettes of each couple’s routines. Will they be snuggling together, gently nursing for hours on end, milk flowing and growing, or will they be at wits-end, fighting like cats and dogs?

Couples will be “rescued” if, before 90 days, they give up and call the director on an emergency satellite phone. The surviving couples will be judged based on the totality of their ANR experience. Winners receive a cash prize and the option to appear on a tropical island in “90 Day ANR; Breast Friends in Paradise!”

Interested individuals should please write below about why you would be perfect for the show. It will be epic! 😉

James
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

With lots of pixelation?

Participant
    • Female
    • Rep. of Ireland

Me. I want a 90 day break from the world

Anonymous
    Inactive

To whom shall I submit my application?

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

Montana is beautiful. It would be interesting to see who’d they pair up with me, rules of this retreat, how the participants protect themselves from the wildlife, etc…
    I’ve never been one to watch “reality shows” though I’d check to see how these folks get along with strangers.

Jodie
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • South Carolina

Very interested! I would need more details. Please pm me on more information in this adventure.

Cremosa78
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • California

I’m interested! I love ANR, cuddling and bonding!!

Dr Sensitive
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

Hello friends, in case it’s not clear, the “casting call” is just a fun fantasy for your collective amusement. But feel free to expand on the concept. Who knows, maybe that “major streaming service” will pick up the idea after all!

For my part, I’m with Juicy: I want 90 days off from the world too! Let’s see, I get introduced to a lady, marooned in a remote location, where the only thing to do – and indeed the whole point – is to spend as much time luxuriating in nursing with her as possible? Wow, sign me up!!!

So how would you handle it, as the producer or as a participant? 🙂

T J
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

I want all of that… the nursing partner, the cabin in the wilderness, off the grid… only I want it in real life. Sounds like ABF heaven to me.

HighDesertMilk
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • New Mexico

I would only do it if I could pick the partner, like a “The Bachelor” variation. No way with a stranger.

And an alternate title would be Naked and Euphoric 🤭

Dr Sensitive
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

High Desert, I’ll speak to the director and see what can be arranged. 😉

M
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

I can easily do that without cash or cameras

Renata
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Montana

I am in Montana. Interested!❤️

I_heart_suckling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

Is this a real reality show idea?

I would like to meet someone. But it is best to be with someone where both want it to be just between the 2 involved.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m with TJ can we just make this real life always haha

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close