Breasts.. I notice them everywhere.

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Breasts.. I notice them everywhere.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Kevin
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

At first, I thought I was just a pervert. I mean I do have a bit of a kink side to me, but maybe there was more to this noticing breasts thing. Big breasts, small breasts, breasts, breasts, breasts. Breasts are everywhere! Adds so much beauty to life. Thank you! I’m sure I used to stare in my younger years, but I think now my gaze is much more refined and subtle. I notice more than just breasts like an outfit or jewelry, eyes, and lips. But breasts are such a part of the connection we share in our type of relationship. We are dependent on each other in this lifestyle. Maybe this is why an ANR can be so intense. So next time you catch someone staring perhaps they aren’t just a pervert. Maybe the person is ANR dependent, and they desperately need a mate. Of course, they could just be a pervert…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Kevin, I enjoyed your post. Even though I am a woman who loves men and have no interest in suckling a woman (though I love man boobs lol) I have started to notice breasts more since I’ve started this. I think they’re beautiful but I also think penises are beautiful. I’m not sure if other women think of penises that way… we don’t have locker room talk and it’s not something I’ve discussed with friends lol… I know I’m not a pervert but just an appreciator so I’m guessing that you are too. Jeannie:-)

Gama
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

Breast,vaginas,penises,asses,They’re all beauitful in there way but yeah I’d had a thing for breast and breastfeeding since my teens years, Never forget going in to a public library and looking at breastfeeding books, seeing all the babies suckling.I was so jealous. Seeing nipples in all sizes and breast in all sizes and areolas in all sizes, really felt I’d wanted to suckle them all lol

Anyways my 2 cents but true story.

Jack B
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Breasts are different to other bodily parts in my mind, the vast majority of us are nurtured by them as babies even we we aren’t breastfed mothers hold us to them for comfort, women sometimes carry their babies snuggled into them. Who hasn’t rested their head on a full bosom and enjoyed their contours as they gently swell at their owners breath? I used to be a ‘bum man’ and would only give breasts a second glance but now I’ve embraced them (literally and figuratively) I find them totally fascinating. I adore their shape, their feel, their ability to provide nourishment. And to see a nicely shaped pair of breasts topped with engorged nipples is pure pleasure.
    Don’t get me wrong I love all the parts of a woman, but breasts are something special, something worth worshiping and adoring.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Really enjoyes reading your post. Its made me think too. I have had a few guys staring at my breasts over the years. I will try and consider that next time. Im with jeanne. Love penises. I have had conversation with friends about them them though. Not all women like the look of them though. I guess guys have preferences about breasts and nipples too.

Dcarterintn
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Tennessee

I need to raise my hand and admit the same. I try and hide or advert my stare but most of the time I feel like a moth headed towards the flame. Breast have such a draw for me I can’t explain why. There are times when my mouth will actually water when I see what I feel are a nice nursing pair. I can’t help it, I at times feel a little broken but then I feel fine with it. I love women, I love breast and I LOVE nursing. I look forward to these hot days of summer and plunging neck lines 🙂 Be good you all

Kevin
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

It’s nice for a few guys to actually admit.. Yeah, we were looking at your chest after you say my eyes are up here. Guess I’ll be looking to see if Bexster and Jeanne Marie’s eyes are on my penis…

Migrating to a new username today so I will start replying as ClearIntent

Great replies!

Kevin
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

My mistake.. It’s DeeperIntent and I’m an idiot. 😉

Rob
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

You’re not alone in this, Kevin. Ever since I first discovered my ABF desire, a passing woman’s bust does occasionally catch my eye, even though I try to ignore it and keep my eyes off such a sight. There have even been a few times when I’ve walked by, or sat across from, a woman suckling her child. I have deep praise for those women who practise ‘breast is best’ in public places, but of course I never approach such people – they’re minding their own business, and I mind my own.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close