Blocking of Message Senders.

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Blocking of Message Senders.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,
    I’m based in Hampshire, U.K. and at 61 I guess I’m one of the older U.K. male members on here.
    Bit of a rant but if I see there is a new female member registered in Hampshire or the surrounding counties then I will often send a ‘Hello and welcome to the site’ style of message, introducing myself and saying that if they would like to chat more then to get back to me.
    Of late after sending such a message I have been immediately blocked by three female members and no reason given.
    Have other guys on here experienced the same thing? Obviously guys outnumber the ladies on here and I guess some ladies get inundated with messages when they join but I do think immediate blocking is a bit severe. I would welcome others thoughts on this or am I making to big a deal about this…? :-/
    Bazz.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi baz, out of curiosity do you read their profiles first before sending messages. I have as clear as day on mine I dont want to be sent messages or added as a friend from anyone outside my country and yet the amount of men who completely ignore that and message me or add me as a friend anyway drives me nuts.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi juicy boobies, yes I always read the profile fully, that said some profiles might simply say, Interested and exploring.
    If a profile said no messages then I wouldn’t send one and I would never add a lady as a friend without first asking that person.
    Bazz.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t get why woman block men who get arousal from anr. Anr creates more pleasure for woman than sex itself. So why would woman push away the only men that would make the effort to please them ? Sure this is my opinion but in my experiences I always have woman mention sex to me first when anr is involved. Duh I know this isn’t a hook up site . But hopefully open minded folks will understand my point .

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t even get blocked I get ignored lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m sorry if it is difficult for the men on here to reckon with the fact that this happens to be one of the very few spaces on the internet/in the world where women have a bit more power and agency than men, but I’m going to have to respond to this and all of the messages re: not being courteous enough in responses, ghosting, etc., with “women don’t owe you shit.”

Anonymous
    Inactive

👏👏👏 couldnt have said it better Natalie

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All, how would you know you have been blocked is my question? Sorry new to the site.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think I am with Natalie on this. It’s entirely their prerogative to engage or not.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Agree with @bustynatalie on this.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Someone doesn’t need a reason to block someone else.

Mistress of Arts
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • Germany

I can‘t stop giggling. The only ones to ‚make the effort‘ to please a woman? and it‘s better than sex? Who knows that and how presumptuous is this? Don’t be surprised to get blocked. and I m with the above who said: no reason needed. Just accept it and move on. Much love!

Milspec Cowboy
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Texas

Without reading any of the above comments, I will say yes, I have encountered this a few times.

This is the same each time:
    Woman asks questions, I ask questions, conversation goes well, she asks another… then boom. I’m blocked before I can answer. It’s happened 3 times now. No warning, no conflict.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Gentleman, for this particular site.. it is catered to women. so if they block. we can’t do anything accepted along time ago. i would suggest also looking into other avenues to find what your looking for as there are 5 times more men on this site then women so statistically impossible to reply to everyone

Anonymous
    Inactive

All I would have liked was a ‘thanks but no thanks’ and that would have been it. I would not have chased them with more messages. Being blocked just leaves a bad taste in the mouth, bazz.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close