Attitude towards older guys looking for ABF, U.K.

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Attitude towards older guys looking for ABF, U.K.

• This topic has 13 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Tony.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    B.J. 🇬🇧
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

I guess that I’m one of the ‘older’ guys on here that is still seeking a lady for suckling,breast play & worship and I’ve often wondered how other older guys have gotten on with regards to meeting a lady for ABF.
    I think my confidence was knocked at tad some 6+ months ago now when I contacted one lady on here who’s immediate response was along the lines of I don’t want to be suckled by an oldie, thats just pervy.
    I’ve always been happy to travel to meet a lady as I can’t host but I’m wondering if I should just give up hope, my feelings and the need to suckle haven’t diminished since I first got into this way over 25 years ago. I know some ladies do specify an age range, which always helps. Any comments from both ladies and guys would be welcome, cheers, Barry.

Dawn
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Arizona

Hello Barry,
    For what it’s worth, I have found that many older men are more patient, loving and kind which I appreciate. You sound like a great guy, and I hope you find your ABF match very soon.
    Cheers!
    Dawn

B.J. 🇬🇧
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Thanks Dawn, I would certainly agree with the patient, loving and kind, Best Wishes, Barry.

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Quote: “I contacted one lady on here who’s immediate response was along the lines of I don’t want to be suckled by an oldie.”

Sounds like she was significantly younger than you. Why would you find her reaction so upsetting?

Breaking news: Younger people are generally not especially interested in intimate contact with older people.

B.J. 🇬🇧
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Hi Michael, the lady in question was 52.

Jessica 😇😇😇😇😇
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Oregon

Personally, I think that the connection is more important than the age. However, for me it is harder to ignore an age gap with those who are younger

Stevie
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Hello Barry,

My first thought reading your post was that no-one who was serious about ABF/ANR would use as loaded and judgemental a word as ‘pervy’ so it sounds like you might have dodged a bullet, as they say! Of course stated age ranges are fine and reasonable, but unfortunately there are people who come on here from time to time with less than sincere motives and they just need to be navigated around. It is frustrating.

I’ve been fortunate enough to meet a wonderful woman on here and our ‘R’ has developed beyond just ‘AN’ and is moving in exciting directions, but it took a long while on here to find her, so don’t give up!

You mentioned that you weren’t able to host and of course it’s your business why not but I think that might cause some to be reluctant if hosting is an issue for them. Just a thought.

All the best on your quest!

latch on
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Oregon

Hi Barry
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    There are some females whose whole thing is rejection and they serve it up generously. In contrast to that, I received a friend request from a woman in her 50s in the UK. I almost fell out of my chair because of UK female profiles I’ve seen that stated they want NO contact with American men.
    But this gal was quite sweet and a refreshing change. I hope you cross paths with her soon.

B.J. 🇬🇧
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Hi Stevie, thanks for your reply. I did post this with some difficulty as I didn’t want to appear like I was ‘stamping my foot in anger/behaving like a spoilt brat because I didin’t get my way so to speak’. There are no automatic rights and no guy should ever expect a lady to allow him to suckle her, I just thought if this was my experience recently then how have other guys of similar ages fared. Guys far outnumber the ladies on this site so the ladies, I guess can pick and choose…which is fine all I expected in a reply was some common courtesy, insted I felt that I had been mocked.
    I can’t host as I still share a house with my ex….its complicated which is why I’ve always been happy to travel to meet a lady.

B.J. 🇬🇧
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Hi Latch On, thanks for your reply also. I think one thing you learn on this site, which is a great resource is that there is no normal. Before contacting a lady I would read fully their profile so they can see I ‘m not just copying and pasting something, even that resulted in one lady w2ho said she would block me if I messaged her again. I have chatted with quite a few ladies in the USA aboiut ABF and our experiences as Ive been into this on and off for many years. Maybe just chatting and not meeting is a good option for me.

latch on
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Oregon

Sorry about your experience.
    Yes, fully reading their profile is crucial as there are those who are on a hair trigger. There are some real psychos on ABF sites.
    One lead our chat toward an erotic focus and then turned on me for it.
    I found this same woman on another site and blocked her immediately. This is the only ABF site I’m on now and I must say it’s the best, although I do think Michael’s response to you was a bit snarky. You didn’t deserve that.
    I hope your search is on an upward swing after this.

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Quote : “Hi Michael, the lady in question was 52.”

Ah ok, well I wasn’t aware of that, sounded like she was a 25 year old annoyed at a 60 year old guy making a pass at her.

Maybe she should take a look in the mirror. She’s no spring chicken at 52. Not a big age gap between you. Rather strange reaction on her part.

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

@b-j, everybody has their choice. I have been told same by women in 50s too. Respect their choice and move on. Nothing to feel bad about.
    It all depends on what you are looking and how you feel connected with each other. There are many factors affecting to feel connected. You need to have patience.
    Good luck.

Tony
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Illinois

Guys I really am feeling it too. I am 59 now, heavier than I use to be and sexuality is different as we age. I am almost ready to stop trying. People age differently, I have rarely been athletic, but I don’t do drugs, alcohol or smoke and my family ages well. Nevertheless, older bodies and heavier bodies are different then younger ones, so I completely understand if I am not sexy for someone. As I have aged, I have become MORE attracted to people my age, but I am still not turned on by old bodies. I have a big belly, grey hair and a balding spot, why would someone find that attract? Hopefully, it doesn’t completely turn them off.
    I think there is also a big difference between reality and fantasy. Some people have age kinks, but what turns someone on in a fantasy might not work in reality.
    Likewise, some guys and gals might fantasize about lactating, and ABF but the effort, time, discomfort and effects on real life usually makes it impractical for most people to achieve or to sustain.
    As for ANR dating, I think the relationship has to come first, if it is going to be anything more than playtime. I don’t want to be physically and emotionally involved with someone that I am not physically attracted too, just because they have breasts. Why would a woman want to be involved with someone jusk because they will suckle? For me, suckling is not everything. Yes, I love breasts but they are not the only thing for me.
    If you are looking for anyone with breasts willing to let you suckle, then you have to be in an emotional place where you can deal with playtime and not with an emotional relationship. Playtime NSA can be a fun release, but it is not going to be the emotional bond that ANR promises.
    I think it is better to role play once in a while in a dry relationship, than to hope for something that will likely never happen. Meanwhile, I am trying to open myself emotionally to whatever happens even if nothing ever does.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close