Article – “It’s Hard to Find Love if You’re into Adult Breastfeeding”

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Article – “It’s Hard to Find Love if You’re into Adult Breastfeeding”

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Vinman
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Fascinating article, although I feel like a major party pooper for posting it. Apparently not everything is peaches & cream in the ABF/ANR world….or is it? Great opportunity to share experiences….

https://www.vice.com/sv/article/nnkj5q/its-hard-to-find-love-if-youre-into-adult-breastfeeding

Rob
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

It is an interesting article, although I’d say sites like this one are proof that things in the ANR world doesn’t have to be all doom and gloom. The two people who shared their stories in this certainly have had some dead ends, but there’s light at the end of the tunnel. And with the right planning and a committed like-minded partner, anyone can have a truly successful ANR. Really it all comes down to who you meet, how compatible you are, and exactly what each of you wants or needs from this lifestyle to feel comfortable and satisfied.

Jessica
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Indiana

You are right Rob,its all about who you meet and if this is the lifestyle they are looking for.

Vincent no relationship is “peaches& cream”

Vinman
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Jessica,

You’re right, so let’s go with peaches, cream & champagne! : )

SomethingReal
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • California

It’s sad because a nursing relationship has the potential of being the deepest most nurturing beautiful love.
    Around here I don’t know what’s going on through the fakes and the “taken” and the liars. Not the best experiences.

Vinman
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

SomethingReal,

I Just read your profile….we need many many more women like you! 🙂

Robert
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

very interesting article…. I know firsthand nursing or suckling creates a very strong bond between the two.. It’s very comforting and healing. once you do it you want to do it again.

Mike
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Indiana

Sadly seems very true. After a divorce at 35, prospects don’t look too good for a chance at experiencing it naturally either.

Just may have to accept that it’s something that may go unfulfilled and be OK with that. 😕

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close