ANRversary

• This topic has 10 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    New in nj
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Today is my one year ANRversary!! (Sounds better than ABFversary lol).
    How many of you can pinpoint exactly when you learned about ANR?
    One year ago today I was swiping through a “vanilla” dating site when I came across a certain guy’s profile. (He turned out to be a jerk, but I found that out a month or so later after matching on yet another site.)
    After all of the usual stuff, he had 3 letters that would change how I looked at dating and what I wanted out of life.
    ANR
    Being ‘more mature’ I’ve had to Google many acronyms that didn’t exist back in my younger days of dating. Hell, the internet didn’t exist back in my younger days of dating. Today’s lingo was quite eye opening. I had no idea there was so much to learn. I had no idea there was so much to explore!!
    Those three letters are a game changer.
    I googled it. Imagine the surprise. Adult Nursing Relationship. What on Earth??? Ewww. That’s gross. Deviant men that want to pretend they’re a baby. What the hell was that guy into?
    Yet, I kept reading. It’s comforting, it’s relaxing, it’s nurturing, it’s sensual, the bond is indescribable. Hmm, maybe not so deviant after all. I kept reading, following links to other pages and other articles. The more I read, the more I wanted to know. And the more I learned, the more I was curious about trying it, at least once, to experience this comfort, nurturing and bonding.
    Lo and behold, there are websites specifically for adult nursing! What? Are there THAT many people into this? Yes, there are communities of people into adult nursing.
    I don’t know which page I was on but it listed a number of websites for adult nursing.
    And then it happened!
    ABFHEAVEN
    (can you hear the angels singing?)
    I looked around the site as best I could without making a profile. How could I possibly make a profile? I don’t know anything about this. I’m shy. I’m modest. God Forbid someone I know ever finds out I’m on this site!!!
    Well, my curiosity got the best of me.
    One year ago today! I made a profile (with no picture, of course) and wrote the bare minimum.
    Now, I was able to read profiles, now I was able to really lurk lol.
    I read descriptions. I read stories. I read forum posts.
    I liked it more and more. I got more excited about trying it. I eventually got the nerve to take a picture of myself to replace the avatar.
    And then…
    I was chatting with a nice man and he suggested meeting.
    OMG, it’s really happening. Oh crap, is this really happening?
    BUT, it’s only a first meeting. Nothing is going to happen. We’re just meeting for a drink. He’s younger than me. I’m overweight. He won’t like me. It’s ONLY a drink! Besides, I’m pretty sure it was a Monday night. What could happen on a Monday night?
    We met, had a drink, or two, lol. He was relaxed and had a very calming voice. He kept the conversation going. He was experienced. He’d done this before.
    I thought to myself, yes, I feel comfortable with him. I would be willing to meet him again to finally try this nursing thing.
    And then he asked. I don’t think it sunk in what he had asked. Something to the effect of, would I want to nurse right now?
    What? Now? RIGHT now?
    I think I was speechless. And then, in that calm voice “We don’t need to. Only if you want to. You need to be comfortable with this.”
    And then, I decided, why the hell not right now. Let’s do this.
    There just happened to be a Marriott across the street and he conveniently had the app on his phone. Within minutes the room was booked.
    He took the lead. I had no idea what I was doing. He was so patient with me. Step by step.
    Wow, so THIS is adult nursing. This is suckling. Yes, it’s comforting and relaxing and um, yes, damn, very sensual. VERY sensual. Thank God he had boundaries that night because I certainly wouldn’t have (I blame it on the wine 😇). I had no idea that suckling could elicit such reactions.
    That was the best Monday night I had had in a long time.
    As they say, the rest is history. It’s been a great year, with many different experiences, almost all of them good.
    I’m not so shy anymore and not quite as modest. I’ve learned that men aren’t very critical of an overweight body if you’ve got something nice for them to suckle on, even if gravity has taken over. I’ve now learned what I like and what I don’t and I can definitely take control of the nursing sessions, if necessary.
    I will always be grateful to that man for being so understanding during my first experience (and subsequent ones 🤣) and I couldn’t possibly let my ANRversary go by without thanking Michael @tuehlykv for all the work he does every day to keep this site a safe place for all of us to connect and share our love of nursing. 🧁🧁

Anonymous
    Inactive

Absolutely incredible, what a great personal journey and the resulting discoveries it unfurled! Happy anniversary my friend, it’s SO well deserved!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Happy ANRversary New in nj and sharing with us a great personal story!

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Anonymous
    Inactive

@new-in-nj Thank you for sharing your journey and I’m glad that you are enjoying what brings you happiness.

Pelsu
    Participant
    • Male
    • Other Country

@new-in-nj Thank you for sharing this wonderful experience. It was very interesting and at the same time exciting to read your story. In addition, I have the greatest respect for your openness and attitude. I wish you every happiness in your journey.

Participant
    • Female
    • Rep. of Ireland

I absolutely loved reading this. Who knew people suckled on a Monday. Lol well this Wednesday I’ll be having my first suckling session with a younger man too.

fix it man
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • South Dakota

Beautiful story, thank you for sharing.

Galacta
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

Aw, this is great! Even though I’m not looking for a partner, I love reading about all of your adventures!

Big Brown Latin Eyes
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Thank you for sharing. Lovely journey. Happy Anniversary.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for sharing. I think I became serious about ANR in late 2019. I signed up here June 2020.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close