ANR First Time – Dallas

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion ANR First Time – Dallas

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I had been talking with her first through Fetlife and then on the phone for about a week and a half. In the beginning she was intrigued by my writings and my profile in general. The “No sex” part caught her off guard. “A male saying ‘No sex’?! How can this be?”
    I could tell by her tone that that phrase bothered her as much as it did delight her. I explained that ANR in its purest forms is more like a massage than sexual activity, but due to my videos, I had to concede that sometimes the euphoria of ANR bled into the extasy. The difference is that the woman asked for the additional activity, by words or pushing my head down. So long as it was her idea, and suckling could resume afterwards, the spirit of ANR was not broken. She seemed over joyed with this answer. She remarked, “So, if all I wanted was pure ANR, you would be happy with that?” I assured her that their was not a sub/dom role, but was entirely mutual. She might get to receive the feelings, but I got to receive the breasts.
    Occasionally I will host, but I have found that women relax the most when they are in their own environment. To that end, it is also my role to make them feel both in control and comfortable during the session. So as discussed, when I arrived, she held out both of her hands. In her hands, I placed my cell phone and my keys. This served to disarm me. I would leave when she allowed and there was no chance of any phone shenanigans.
    She was dressed in a robed, tied tightly. I did not know what was underneath, but I hoped she would allow me to find out. She invited me to sit in her living room as she poured herself a glass of pink wine. She offered some to me, but I asked for a glass of water instead. She provided it and sat next to me on the couch, much closer than I thought she would. Many, especially a first timer, would sit opposite or at least one space away. She defied the trend and sat leg to leg, smiling at me as she sipped her wine. I could feel her comfort and it made me relax and move into the mood.
    She asked about ANR, but it was nothing we had not discussed before, but seeing my passion and my eyes light up as I described it, made her desire it all the more. As I talked, she slowly untied her robe an gently began moving it aside. Her perfect pink nipple, hard from the cool air hitting it, peaked out. I tried to maintain eye contact, but the more of the light that shown down on her breast the more my breathing became heavy, and my words began to stumble. She put her finger to my lips, “Show me ANR,” she whispered.
    I smiled and slowly slide off the couch as her legs opened. She was still clothed from the waist down, but her left breast was peaking out more from the robe. I put my hands up to her robe and gently opened it further, revealing both breasts.
    I leaned in, and extended my lips and tongue, as my hand wrapped around her middle, and latched onto her right breast. “Oh yes….,”she whispered, as her hands interlocked around my head. Through holding her middle, I could feel her entire body relax and sink into the couch. I could feel the peace and serenity overtake her as I softly continued the suckle. In the background, I could hear the sounds of the house- a clock ticking, the a/c going on an off, and hum of her computer fan. She closed her eyes as her hands just rested behind my heat, ever so often moving and massaging my scalp.
    In time, organically, I moved to the left breast. Once again, that new feeling and sensation over took her, only this time she shuttered and goosebumps ran up and down her body. “This is wonderful!” she softly exclaimed. I internally smiled as I continued to suckle for her. More time passed as she completely gave into the euphoria of the moment and entered a twilight. She was neither asleep nor awake. Internally she was lavishing upon herself the experience she was going through. It was both as calming as it was exciting.
    After a time, she pushed my head back, “Is there more to show me? I want to experience all of it.”
    I smiled at her and asked if we may retreat to a bedroom. She stood, and took my hand, leading me to her bed. “What do I need to do?” she asked.
    “Lay in the center, under the covers, with your breasts exposed.”
    She did as told.
    “May I enter the bed with you?” I asked
    She smiled devilishly and motioned for me to come to her.
    Still dressed, I climbed into bed, on her right side, and under the covers. I positioned a pillow under my head, the lowered my lips back to her nipple. As I suckled, my right hand massaged the underside of her breast, along the bra line where it gets soar. My left hand massaged her chest and the diagonal muscles that support the breasts. “Oh my God….” She sighed.
    After a while, she shifted, drawing my head onto the mattress and more pinned under her breast. She was not on top of me, but more overly sided to me. Our legs interlocked and my arms reached around to massage her back. Her fingers ran through my hair and down to my back as she reciprocated the massage.
    When the time was right, I stood up from the bed. She was a bit confused, “Are we done?”
    “No, I am just coming to the other side. I have a policy never to drape myself over the woman.”
    She opened the covers and welcomed me to her left breast….
    Once the session came to its natural organic conclusion, she said the most precious thing to me. “That was the first time my breasts actually got the attention they so desired. And to be honest, you gave them attention that they did not know they wanted. Thank you!”
    I thanked her for sharing the wonderful experience of ANR with me. She kissed me on my cheek and hugged me, “Until next week…”
    The next day she texted me and expressed her thanks. She felt alive, rejuvenated, and well rested. Now she knew the true passion of ANR.
    Three days later she invited me to return. A week was too long to wait for feelings this good.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close