Alaskan guy here.

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Alaskan guy here.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Philip Inman
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Alaska

So I’ve been interested in ABF/ANR for a few years now, however, living in The Last Frontier had made being able to experience this difficult to say the least.

In my last relationship, my now ex looked at me like I was crazy, telling me when I tried broaching the subject that women can only lactate when they are nursing a baby and that was the only time I ever brought it up.

I have noticed that the ABF/ANR community in Alaska is, sparse, to say the least. Either it isn’t something very many people know about, want to admit to being interested in or there are too few people interested in it. I have tried bringing the topic up on other sites to little or no success.

Maybe there will be someone on here who knows someone in Alaska or is from Alaska who has had some luck.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You are not alone. Don’t think it’s because you are in Alaska. Even here in Chicago one of the largest metro areas in the country, very few women in this ABF AIR community.
    By the way you live in the prettiest part of US. Just loved Alaska. Been there. Pristine Beauty at its best.
    Good luck on your search. We are all searching. Don’t give up.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just judging by the numbers on here Far more men than women are wanting ABF / ANR add in also the number of WFW only & we men are left with a scant few ladies. The odds are slim & against us finding one in our area, yet we must remain ever hopeful & keep on looking. Good luck to all.

Effervescent1
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • California

If the numbers are so in our favor, why do the women on here have to continuously search for a match. It’s not easy for us, either.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The numbers are what they are. More men than women. That’s just the way it is. Having said that, I am not losing hope. There is a lady who will be my ABF angel. Just waiting……

Anonymous
    Inactive

Effervescent1 – The Numbers are in your favour that’s a fact – Doesn’t mean there are many in your area or that meet your criteria – In reality we’re still a scant few both men & women spread over a very large area. As more join it helps.

SunKing
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • California

I think the supply/demand imbalance between men and women, who are seeking men, shouldn’t be a surprise anyone. I suppose is just the way we (hetero men & women) are wired, so to speak. I will also go out on a limb and say that Effervescent1 brings up a valid point as well. When I am fortunate enough to engage in a conversation with a woman here, I sometimes learn of their frustrations in how some men approach the ABF/ANR lifestyle that may occasionally not align well for some women here. It may even drive a few to avoid men entirely who would otherwise be naturally attracted to men as sucklers. Whatever the reasons may be, it is still worthwhile process, for the reward can be well worth the time and sacrifices we must go through to reach our goals.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close