Advice/opinions needed

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Advice/opinions needed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lauren
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Missouri

I am new to this and just started trying to induce.
    Is it better to invest in a TENS unit or a hospital grade pump?

Little about me: I am 30. Do not have someone to suckle regularly. Work full time. Have lactated before, 7 years ago.

Any and all advice is appreciated.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Start with buying the tens you can wear it all the time under clothes. Then you can get a pump as budget allows. There are lots of pump choices available on Amazon that are priced quite nicely and will likely work just as good as higher priced ones for you to get started. Nipple stimulation by hand and breast massage are good ways to get started. Good luck, relax and enjoy the process.

Divad Narr
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New York

I was going to offer exactly the opposite advice. But I’m not a woman… so I will stand down.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I like Jif’s advice. ” ) Frank

Lynn
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • California

I started with a TENS. I have a medical grade quality one that allows me to adjust the settings. I set it for 20 minutes and fired it up every 3 hours. I use it until that incredible ache starts, where your boobs are THROBBING to be touched and sucked. Then I go to the pump. My Hubby works long hours and I have a full time job. I use TENS when I can’t pump, for the consistent stimulation. Due to life and crappy 2020, this is our third attempt this year. I just started pump again yesterday myself.

Lynn
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • California

Let me further explain TENS use. I typically use it for 2-6 days before that “need” hits. If I use the pump sooner, my breasts are like MEH. If I tingle them a few days and wait for that need to hit, my nipples are much happier!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close