ABF Spa…Brainstorming for Fun

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion ABF Spa…Brainstorming for Fun

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Pink
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • New York

The glory holes for breasts.
    Amaze

Morgan
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

Ooh yessss @milkweed!!!

George
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

In keeping up with the ABF spirit, I propose private booths with a sofa or bed that can be rented in 30 min increments. A man or a woman can rent and seat waiting for a partner to show up. She/he will have a chance of screening who will join.
    Only spa members (properly vetted) could have access. No walk-ins. This and other measures should be taken to prevent it from becoming a place for illegal activities.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There could be classes on the logistics of full time nursing relationship. I.E have speakers a speak on topics like, nursing when away from home, how to adapt life around a nursing schedule, the spiritual connection of Nursing.
    There also has to be a breast milk ice cream shop.

Ted
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Kentucky

Breast milk ice cream? That’s next level stuff there Brian. I would definitely visit the Kentucky ABF Nursing Spa and Ice Cream Parlor!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Ted!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Lotus Really love this idea and the bodypainting! There would for sure be the best canvases to work with too 😊.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Sangria That works for me! I would much prefer to focus on the suckling experience anyway. Though certainly would never turn away a massage. Either way sounds sublime.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close