ABF Spa…Brainstorming for Fun

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion ABF Spa…Brainstorming for Fun

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

A friend and I were brainstorming what an ABF spa would look like. Here are a few ideas I came up with:
    **Double tiered massage tables. A woman lays on the bottom. The man on top gets a massage as he suckles the woman.
    **Flavored milk from breasts…not sure how that could be brought about…but it is a fantasy
    **Glory holes for breasts with random sucklers

Can you add any ideas to our ABF spa?

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

Have experienced sucklers hold classes demonstrating the proper latching and suckling techniques.

Johan
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • North Carolina

Wow Lotus loves those ideas 😍

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh, and there would be arts and crafts as well. Painting on live boobs! You’ve seen body painting that looks like clothing or art? You could work on your own masterpiece!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great idea Grogman! There might also be classes on how to turn a reluctant partner on to ABF/ANR.

Strongerone
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

Nice warm stones to massage her breasts and express milk comes to my mind.

NoSpiltMilk
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

Classes with a lactation counselor would be a good resource. Flange sizing, pumping tips, marmet and other massage techniques, etc.
    A lot is available online, but talking to an actual person is nice sometimes.

Discussions on the history of breastfeeding.

ANR/ABF meet and greet speed dating.

Pin the tail on the areola.

Guess how many jelly beans are in the bra fundraiser for charity.

Anonymous
    Inactive

What great ideas. Thank you Strongerone for your warm stone massage idea. No Spilt Milk, what a wealth of ideas you have. Now, I want to go to this spa. LOL

Found the 1. The only one.
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Michigan

Private sessions with different nurses to help clients understand the varying types of nursing wanted by women.

Sangria
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

Tantric breast massage and suckling? Two tiered tables, but the man is beneath, suckling through breast holes in the table, and the woman receives the massage, 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sangria, I like the way you think….I will need to look tantric breast massage up….never heard of it.

Sangria
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

I made it up, but if it’s not already a real thing, it definitely should be!😂😁

Galacta
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

My husband and discovered water nursing yesterday. It was definitely a spa-like experience. We were skinny dipping in a lake and I was sitting ip on a rubber raft. He was wearing a ski belt which held him up in the water with his mouth right at my nipple level. He held on to my breasts to keep us close together. I could see this happening in a warm salt-water pool. Very therapeutic and almost womb-like for him.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow, Galacta, that sounds amazing! Very primal and sensual. It sort of reminds me of an experience in a sensory deprivation tank that I had. Wonder how the two experiences could be combined?

New in nj
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Sign me up for a week!!
    And @sangrias, hell yes! Women get the massage while men down below get to nurse.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close