A REMINDER … what’s NOT allowed on ABFheaven

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion A REMINDER … what’s NOT allowed on ABFheaven

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

Guys, please be aware of the site rules, see the FAQs page…

– Please DO NOT send multiple PMs or Friends Requests to women who are not replying to you. That is pestering.
    – Please read the profile About Me before messaging. They might not want to be contacted by your age range/your location/ whatever. Please respect that.

Women who are being pestered like this can contact me anytime via PM. I usually simply delete the offending account and they are actively prevented from rejoining this site.

Avery
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Minnesota

Can we have a “past message” view on profile pages, search, and/or message pages?

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

What’s a “past message” view? A list of people you’ve already sent a message to? That already shows on the Messages page on your profile.

Nobody gets booted off this site for accidentally messaging someone twice. This policy is there to identify the guys who constantly send out multiple, multiple messages & friends requests to all and sundry, without bothering to read profiles. I want them off this site. Ordinary users have nothing to worry about.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good job Mike

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for posting this. I have received messages in the past calling me a bitch because I put on my profile that I wasn’t interested in long distance or penpals. I have zero interest in just talking about anr/abf, that is time that I could be spending finding a nursing partner or working overtime at my job.

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Elizabeth, if you ever receive any kind of problematic messages/friends requests then contact me and I will deal with it. For example, anyone calling you a bitch in a message would be immediately removed from this site.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll be sure to let you know if it happens again. I block anyone that cannot be respectful, but these kinds of people shouldn’t have the chance to pull that garbage with other women. Thank you for responding to my comment on the thread.

Vee
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Arizona

Apparently if you take a conversation off site it doesn’t matter what someone says or does to you. This has happened several times & Admin just told me can only remove if called names here. The site sucks for chatting, messages aren’t even kept together. It’s so hard to share any pics here. I’m so tired if being called names when I didn’t do anything wrong. Makes me rethink being a member here if abuse us ok even if the conversation started here. That’s why they do it! I’m seriously giving up! I was in a very serious abusive relationship & do not deserve the treatment I have got recently. It’s down right crazy & I feel so degraded & down when I did phone calls & pics & tried to go out of my comfort zone. It doesn’t matter I guess. Guys can do whatever they want here.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There isn’t a whole lot the site can do once you go off site, remember the site is not responsible for what happens off site you made the choice to do that and is totally in your wheelhouse at that time, you can always block them from contacting you using whatever way you gave them your contact info. now if they threaten you and you have some type of documentation like text messages to support it then yeah they should be banned from the site here, but you need more than (he said, she said).
    As far as the other things you have issues of, you either deal with it or don’t, you’re not forced to use the site. and don’t take thing so personal ignore ignorant people, remember you can always just cut them off from contacting you.

Vee
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Arizona

Ok so I got a not so nice message from the Admin putting me in my place & I will possibly be removed here. Anyone that cares to message me can at kernvee on Kik or 414-420-4546. Very sad. I’ve not had good experiences here & this pretty much confirms me giving up on ANR.

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Vee, I’ve explained to you, respectfully, that I can not get involved if you are chatting on KIK or WhatsApp, or wherever. That should be pretty obvious to anybody. Users of ABFheaven are adults, and you are supposed to show normal adult common sense when dealing with people you “meet” on the internet, on a website.

To be clear: I will always respond to complaints regarding problems which arise within this website, within ABFheaven.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close