A question for sucklers

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion A question for sucklers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

As a suckler do you find a diffrence or preferance to breast shape and nipple placement? Like when latching, postioning to suckle…etc

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

Sure I do. We all have our preferences on a variety of things. What is the perfect boob or nipple? That would be the breast pressed against my face and the nipple being suckled. The pictures that I’ve been allowed to share show three different types. Different and wonderful in their own way. Does that answer your question?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sure! Everyone has their preferences.
    Seems a lot of the guys like head in lap.
    Heard a lot of gals express their favorite as being side by side in bed.

Both are lovely nursing positions.

One thing I think is important is not so much nursing position or breast/nipple size or shape but is technique.

I think by now most guys know not to suck but to suckle but if not check out some of the resources out there and get the process down so that your partner can get the most out of the experience.

What I haven’t seen discussed a lot is ladies holding their breast to help fit as much of the nipple and areola in their partners mouth. Also just as important is when it is time to unlatch helping to break the suction by sliding a finger between their breast and corner of their parters mouth. Heard that doing both of these things goes a looooooong way to preventing unnecessary soreness.

MRT
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Oregon

for me. I just prefer large nipples. don’t have to search I can find them with my nose.

Summer sucking
    Participant
    • Male
    • Australia

I find the method they describe in mothercare books works perfect to make a woman want to let down.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close