A nice start to a breastfeeding session

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion A nice start to a breastfeeding session

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

It goes something like this.
    We meet at an agreed upon hotel. I arrive first. You text me and I tell you to come up to room 269.
    Hearing a knock on the door I open it and see your beautiful form standing there. You see me in the room wearing a clean T-shirt and pajama pants. You smile as my excitement is noticeable.😏
    Welcoming you into the room we shake hands introducing ourselves. I take your jacket and give you a big hug. Nice and tight. I smell you perfume, nice and light. Backing up a little you take my face in your hands and kiss me deeply. I walk around you admiring your feminine form. Coming up behind you, I wrap my arms around lean in and kiss you on the neck. You respond by turning your head and deeply kissing me again. Feeling your desire I bring my hands up to cupbyour full breasts. You sigh. I give them a firm gentle squeeze. You sigh deeper pushing your rump against me. My erection is evident pressed between us.
    Taking your hand we walk over to the chair. With me sitting and you facing me you slowly take off your top. Teasingly unbuttoning one button at a time revealing your beautiful bosoms.
    Placing your hands around my head you pull me into your cleavage. I slather your wonderful breasts with kisses. Squeezing your cheeks my hands. Listening to your sounds of pleasure. Letting me up for a moment, I raise my hands from your ass and unclasp your brassiere. Slowly releasing the tension holding your breasts in check. One falls out, then the other. I smile crazily seeing both plump erect nipples in front of me.
    I ask “Are you ready?” Looking down at me you bite your lip and nod yes.
    I take your right nipple deeply into my mouth. You gasp and say “Oh Groggy!”

That is my start to a wonderful breastfeeding session. 😘

James
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Florida

Such a good story. I was imagining myself experiencing this, right up till the woman said “Oh Groggy!” Snapped back to reality. My search continues. Thanks Groggy for the story.

Morgan
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

Great start to a session. Nicely written Groggy!!!

Welshie🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • United Kingdom

Fabulous start! Just how wonderful does it get?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close