A nice start becomes better

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion A nice start becomes better

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

Her nipples are dark and thick. Her breast are full and engorged. She has kept from letting down just for this moment.😘
    Licking her nipple I draw it deeply into my mouth. Using my tongue itgets pressed against the roof of my mouth. Her response is a gasp. She pulls my head closer. No milk. I press again. Nothing. On the third press, I feel moisture on my tongue and her milk starts to flow. I swallow, pressing further my mouth is flooded with milk, warm and sweet. Smooth as smooth can be. Taken by surprise I pause suckling. Her flow is such that it is all I can do to swallow and keep up.😘
    Drinking her warm love I start to suckle again as the flow eases. Press with my tongue, release and swallow. Press, release and swallow. Press, release and swallow. We become as one. We breathe together. You brush my hair. Press, release and swallow. I draw circles in the small of your back. Press, release and swallow. I squeeze your ass cheek with my other hand. Press, release and swallow. Our bodies are as one. Synchronicity.
    Your shoulders ache from carrying such a burden and the position I have you in to feed me. You suggest we continue on the bed. I concur as I say “Lead on my dear”. You smile and take my hand. Leading us to the bed we shed the rest of our clothing. Smiling, you admire the affect you’ve had on me.😋
    I lay down on the bed and watch as you lay down plumping up pillows to get comfy. Laying on your right side you remind me, “Don’t forget lefty. She needs you too, Groggy.” Smiling I rest my head on her ample right breast. She directs her left nipple to my lips. Drawing it in we achieve a latch and I start suckling. Her initial letdown is strong. I am ready for it this time. She elicits a great sigh as she once again fills my mouth taken pleasure in feeding my hunger.
    I am drinking the nectar of a goddess.💗
    Starting to suckle and resting my head on her bosom I breathe in the light scent of her perfume. My thoughts are only of her. My free hand has been caressing the curve of her hip. She has been stroking my shoulder and arm. Enjoying this as much as I, she takes my hand moving it to between her legs. Feeling her warm moistness I know that we both are in a state of bliss. I release to look in her eye. “Babe I love you” I say. She replies “I know my Groggy, I know”. 💗💗💗

James
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

Very good Groggy.

Welshie🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • United Kingdom

Well I asked how wonderful it could get and Groggy answered in style. Thanks lovely boy, I look forward to reading anything more that you want to share 😘

Morgan
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

Lovely… Just lovely… thank you for sharing 💗

Anonymous
    Inactive

That was wonderful. I was there in my mind. Thank you so much.

Allison
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Indiana

A lovely read. Thank you, Grogman.

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

Thanks y’all. I appreciate the good words. It was fun writing these stories. The names were changed to protect the innocent.😜

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close