A description not everyone understands

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion A description not everyone understands

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SomethingReal
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • California

I replied to someone today speaking about nursing and some of what it means to me. This is a section of my message to him. Not everyone agrees, but it’s my stance on a true ANR (emphasis on the R for relationship).

“Nursing is something so intimate that in no way does it feel easy for either partner to “share” their partner with someone else. I mean the goal is to nurse as much as possible, so skipping a feeding on either end may hurt the other person’s feelings. The attachment grows and grows even when you don’t plan it. I personally don’t enjoy looking down into those pretty eyes knowing it won’t be a regular thing because one of us has someone else we are deeply intimate with. I’ve never met a man who wanted me to nurse with another man. But kudos to you if you don’t mind your partner feeding lots of people.
    I let down my walls (and my milk) to someone who is open to whatever may come (whatever it is).

We both deserve happiness and my need is to nurse multiple times a week. I produce milk and it physically hurts my breasts and milk ducts if I don’t breastfeed or pump. And I prefer not to pump Constantly. And whomever that man is won’t want me to hurt and also won’t want someone else relieving me.”

Rob
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

I fully understand what you’re trying to say. The word ‘relationship’ is key to a successful ANR – each partner is dependant on the other, both physically and mentally. You adore satisfying and nurturing him, yet need him to relieve your milk to avoid pain or leaking. He in turn adores the time you spend together, and misses that pleasure and the nourishment of your milk if either of you misses a nursing session.

It’s something deeply sensual, a unique bond between the two of you, so it’s difficult to share it with another person. But breast milk depends on regular nursing, either several times a day or on an almost daily basis. We have to work an ANR within our everyday lives, and not everyone can commit to such a strict suckling schedule. So sometimes a woman may need more than one partner to nurse from her.

What matters most is that the nursing woman is content to do so. She’s the one who’s taken the effort to induce and maintain a milk supply, so it’s she who suffers most if there’s no one to suckle. Some women are against the idea of nursing several partners, but it’s her body and her choice. A true partner must be wiling to support her in every way, so if they can’t nurse as often as she needs, they should understand and accept her suckling another person. Yet equally, it doesn’t mean the bond between them is any less strong, so they can still treasure their own sessions together, perhaps even more so.

SomethingReal
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • California

I lactate because I feel even more feminine and womanly. I love being a woman and producing milk is one way I express that. I feel whole. Pumping doesn’t always make me feel whole but it’s a means to an end.

I agree with most things you said, especially the beginning part. Hopefully one day I’ll find someone who gets it. There are people who separate their “regular relationships” from their “nursing relationships”. I guess I don’t understand that at all. It seems like those people carry shame or think the lifestyle is taboo. However I bet there are people who only nurse because it’s some dark secret which I don’t feel either.
    I could go on for ages, but I’ll save that haha haha!

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

Oh please do “go on for ages” SomethingReal! I’m sure everyone loves reading your thoughts & ideas. I certainly do.

I will be changing the blog page soon for anyone to contribute their own writing, articles, stories etc. Hope you might have some interesting things to include.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well stated @something real. I keep getting asked if this is a purely sex thing or a mother baby thing cosplay thing…. neither So don’t ask Those that don’t get it. I will just let them pass on down the roadand not waste time tryingto prove my worth to them.

As for this—>It is a soul thing. Truly a meeting of two souls intertwining. I am sure each ANR relationship between two is different in its own way, because the people involved are unique individuals.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have never been in an anr. I have never met anyone for ABF. I am inducing and I can already tell there is an almost tantric aspect to it of the nature that would bind two people to one another in a way that most do not experience in this modern rushed world. It is to love and be loved. and interdependent each vulnerable in their own way and each trusting the other will not hurt them.

It is that which I want. Not cheap thrils. not boobie play.

SomethingReal
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • California

JIF,
    Oh gosh! Cosplay. That’s a stretch.
    Sex? Sure. In my “soul thing.”
    Yes you’re exactly right! You have the best way of describing. You hit it all on the head!

Boobie Play! Exactly. I can get titty twisters anywhere. 🙂
    If you’re already feeling the tantric aspect, you are in for the most amazing closeness, and the commitment and dependency is so deep. I always say you can’t go to sleep angry with your person because you have to nurse before sleep.

I haven’t found the right match yet but I try to stay open because nursing is a way of life and lactating encompasses my body mind and soul. I’d like to find that soul thing 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

SomethingReal
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • California

Moon,
    Thanks for the love!!! I’m glad you understand ❤️

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close