YOU are the limiting factor in your search!

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion YOU are the limiting factor in your search!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Titties on Tap
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Missouri

Hi Everyone!

I’ve been a member here for about a year, met a few of you, messaged with hundreds of others.

All of us are here searching for “the perfect Partner”. While I can’t say I found the “Perfect Partner”, I am having a wonderful time searching, meeting people, informing other lifestyles about our little Niche’, and teaching people who’ve never heard of it.

Myself, personally, love to nude sunbath and after googling nudist resorts in my area last year, found one I’ve been to four times since they opened for the season May 5. It’s a wonderfully supportive group of nudists who’ve all been going to this particular resort since they opened 20 years ago.
    I have to laugh whenever anyone asks me what ANR is and then I explain it to them. Everyone wants to know more and share it with their contacts or partners. I give everyone I talk to this website for resources and more information.

So far I’ve met about 250 new people I never knew 2 months ago, it’s been wonderful.

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

I for one am damn glad that we’ve become friends.🤗😘🤗😘🥰

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s really wonderful to meet new people and it is really wonderful that you are able to share information with ANR with others. I know that personally I stumbled upon ANR through a combination of life factors and delving into some research on the internet. I really do with I had known about it sooner.

Titties on Tap
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

@Grogman Lol Grog….it’s just a good thing we live far apart…we’d both need a vacation from our vacation, lol.

Titties on Tap
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

@lacgal77 It’s been a very rewarding adventure or journey. I’ve learned a lot about myself, life, and others. I’ve been surprised anyone has difficulty finding a partner when I’ve met so many in the short time I’ve been interested in the lifestyle.

Finding my nudist resort and all the wonderfully accepting lifestyles that want to learn more about ANR and ABF has been an absolute joy.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the info tap ans feel free to message me. I would like to ask you a personal question

Ross
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

@pawsda23 @lacgal77 – Have you come across anyone at the nudist resort or an ANR site who looked familiar, or you perhaps knew previously?
    I first came across ANR when I saw the acronym on a conventional online dating site after my divorce, and then did some research online. I also wish I had known about it sooner (and lived in Oregon many years ago…Lol).

Titties on Tap
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

@hiddengem Hi Ross, my little resort is pretty new to me. I just started going to it this season. Not to mention induced lactation is new to me as of May 2022. And myself personally wouldn’t mind meeting or seeing someone I had known or knew.

Ken
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA

Sadly, my closest resort is an 80-minute drive and the way weather is here I have no idea if I’ll have sun by the time I get there. Losing almost 3 hours of my day makes it rough. It is easier when traveling and I’m in a city that has a place locally (e.g. Perth, Los Angeles, Ibiza, Halifax, Vancouver, etc.).

Titties on Tap
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

Ken, sounds like a difficult situation indeed. I drive 4 or 5 hours to mine and the weathers always posted in my weather apps so I’m constantly familiar to the allergy, humidity, and barometric pressure levels, lol.

The entire experience is goal oriented to gain the perfect tan, but all social interaction is also a meditative experience.

Andrew
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Missouri

Any recommendations for a new user in their search?

Pink
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • New York

I am definitely the limiting factor in my search 🔦

Ken
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA

ToT, I’m envious of your worthy dedication. I guess I’m just a wimp not wanting to drive 3 hours on the day. Before I moved to an apartment I had a back yard and a perfect tan. I’m comparing my “commute” to being able to walk outside.

Good luck with the tan! I appreciate how Zen it can be feeling the rays.

<sigh />

Titties on Tap
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

@milkweed Hi Pink, my forum post was really more of a self observation and of those around me who are frustrated or discouraged because of their lack of accomplishment of finding a partner after searching for an extended period of time.

It can be discouraging and I review all of the continued deleted accounts in my messages folder weekly to always see more discouraged members deleting their accounts for one reason or another.

I’ve met and made several new friends here, but have yet to meet anyone I would consider an ANR with. I made a decision early this Spring to expand my comfort zone by going to a nudist resort for the first time to relax, unstress, meditate, and enjoy the environment around me. Just some good “me time”. It’s been an amazing awakening and great confidence builder, but mainly the get always have helped me to refocus my attention on my induced lactation and joys in the journey of it.

I definitely recommend to people who get discouraged or stalled out in their search to just re-evaluate their own personal limitations which might be limiting their partner search performance.

Titties on Tap
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

@suckbuddyk Hi Ken, lol…my drive after 4 hours has its reward I am constantly reminded of on the way there. To me, there’s a confidence I’m not going to see my next door neighbor there or the teller at my bank, lol or someone I know where I live and have to explain anything to or go into detail my personal induced lactation progress.

I whole-heartedly enjoy waking in the morning, stepping outside with a steaming cup of coffee and sitting to feel the sun’s rays against my skin as the sun comes up, the whiporwhiles chirpping, the morning doves cooing, the cottontail rabbits hopping across the lawn looking for clover, and the eagles fishing on the lake or sitting on the patio at sunset with a glass of Sangria raising my glass in cheers to a wonderful day as it sinks below the horizon and I can be thankful for all my blessings.

Zen is wonderful!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close