Wireless TENS unit

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Wireless TENS unit

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jess
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Michigan

Okay, I’m looking for recommendations for a wireless TENS unit, either with a remote or controlled by an app. I’ve looked at a few but none of them seem “breast friendly” (meaning they don’t look like they would fit on the breast correctly). Anyone use anything they are crazy about?

Effervescent1
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • California

I don’t find my wired unit to be a hassle. I can apply the electrodes under my bra and the control unit can clip to my waist or go in my cleavage in my bra, also. What’s not breast friendly about the wireless versions? As long as there are two or four electrodes it should work. You might have to purchase a different size pad than the ones provided with the unit. I personally like the 2”x2” squares. Watch out, it can be addictive 😂

Jess
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Michigan

I’ve used a wired one several times over the years, but since I’m pretty active (softball/horses/farm work), the wires work their way out of my bra and I have to keep tucking it all back in. Also, I’m afraid the unit itself is going to get smashed in my pocket. The wireless ones I’ve looked at look like a “butterfly” for lack of a better term, and I’m struggling to see how they would attach appropriately with a nipple in the way.

Effervescent1
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • California

@wildangel Ahh ok. Yes, I’m not being that active with mine on. Now I see what you mean about the shape. I saw one on Amazon that had regular shaped pads; however, it was over $700. I hope you find something that works for you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Do either of you recommend a brand/model wired tens unit? Thanks in advance, Deb

Effervescent1
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • California

This was the one recommended by my physical therapist. It’s been a great unit.

TENS 7000 Digital TENS Unit with Accessories – TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator for Back Pain, General Pain Relief, Neck Pain, Muscle Pain https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NCRE4GO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_9Q8DZ7ZQYKBYM5TFSRKE?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

NoSpiltMilk
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • California

@Jenny

If you opt to stay “wired”, taping the wires might do it.
    3M Durapore silk tape works well and is easy on delicate skin and textiles.

@effervescent1

Thanks for the tens recommendation.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have the same one that @effervescent1 posted above and I really like it. And the price was right!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close