Why is “Deleted User” showing in my Private Messages list?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Why is “Deleted User” showing in my Private Messages list?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

To answer this common question…

– If a user deletes their own account – or if Admin has to delete them – it will show “Deleted User” in the messages list (and their avatar will be blank). Usually they delete themself, probably 99% of the time.

– If someone blocks you it will show as “You were blocked” in the text input area when you open the message thread. Their avatar will still be visible to you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks, Michael!

Make Me Drip4 You Lover
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Nevada

Thanks Michael.

New in nj
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Michael, is there any way to have all of the “deleted user” conversations in my messages drop down below the active conversations? Or can a separate folder be made in the inbox for them? I don’t want to delete the conversations because sometimes these people come back under a different user name, usually using a lame reason for the new account, and I like to see what the conversation history was.

Treasure Chest
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Texas

I don’t delete threads for that reason. Great idea.

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

Hi new in nj & treasure chest, unfortunately that functionality simply doesn’t exist within the messages system. I will however suggest it to the software developer for possible future inclusion.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close