Why are women on this site?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Why are women on this site?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Jif
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Michigan

I know for myself I am on here because it would look odd if I put “seeking a man who loves abf/anr as much as I do” on e harmony or whatever dating sites are the rage these days.

I want a romantic relationship but i thought logically it made sense my coming on here to search for romance instead of meeting someone on a conventional dating site and then holding my breath hoping that they will turn out to like abf. I am instead hoping to find someone who wants a relationship, who loves abf and considers it a integral part of their sexual expression in an intimate relationship.

Please guys, do not offer to pay money for some time with any of my body parts in any capacity. It’s demeaning to me and all the other women on here. It’s classless as well. While I like to have a dominant ating personality type I don’t want a man who uses women like kleenex and considers them to be a necessary but disposable commodity.

But that’s me. Maybe guys, pause and don’t offer to pay a woman anything for anything until you have talked to them
    some and have an idea if that’s what they are wanting. There are such a thing in existance as “milk maids” but I am not one.

Really what I’m saying is that if you have class and charm and spend time with me—> enjoy my company, laugh at my jokes, go to dinner, and maybe a movie or two…where ostensibly I would pay sometimes and you would pay sometimes….basically you can get this cow for free with a little time invested is all I’m saying.

To the other ladies out there reading this:Why are you on this site? I’m sure there is a wide variety of reasons women are on here.

Jim
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Kentucky

I’m sorry that has been your experience here. Especially when a quick read of your profile makes it clear you’re looking for a sincere relationship. It’s pretty clear most guys have no concept of good manners.

Jif
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Michigan

I was really hoping to not come off sad…but thanks. I was going for humorous with an element of truth in the undertone. Plus I am curious why are other ladies on here. Maybe it is obvious –> they want ABF and therefore the question needs not to be asked. This site is about the best ABF site there is. I was on here in 2020 for a time. There is a different caliber of men that I tend to talk to on here than other sites. Michael, the site Admin, does a really excellent job at maintaining ABF heaven so that it is tasteful and enjoyable place to visit. In general this site is full of gentlemen.

James
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

Thank you Jif for your input. Much appreciated I think.
    If anyone offers to pay money for your time or anatomy, please report it to Michael_Admin asap. Same for any demeaning behavior. Michael does a good job of making this a good and safe site for people of good will.

Jif
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Michigan

Thanks for the support James

Mr. Worldwide
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

So you’re saying I can get the cow for free? Then I would get the milk for free too? Hmmm 🤔

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

@jill I’m with James that is some rather abhorrent behavior. Time to release the Hell Hounds of Michael upon them! Take care.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, adding ANR/ABF as hobbies on a traditional date/relationship site might not bring what you are looking for.
    For me, if I find an otherwise platonic friend with an ABF component great.
    If that friendship turned into a full relationship, even better.
    Good luck in your search. 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m here for the same reason as you are. You must be discerning who you friend, chat with and show any photos to. Don’t be afraid to block and shut anyone down who is inappropriate. Good luck 🍀

Jif
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Michigan

well yes that is what that would mean…Cow free ish, milk freeish…ostensibly a relationship would be forming though…I would hope. That is just me. Not everywoman.

I guess I am naïve. Or not of the modern girls gone wild generation or whatever.

My question was not really meant to be a criticism of other women on the site. (we all have our reasons) but I see it can be taken that way. My apologies to anyone offended by my statements.

Ms.Spicy 🌶️
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

It is a discussion worth having. I am a newcomer to ABF. Prior to this, I had no idea that ABF existed. So in a sense, mine is a discovery of my feminine self as the breasts, for me, embody one outward physical manifestation of that self. What have I discovered? Like anything else in this world, you can assess the depth of something, by getting into the river. Like the river water that is constantly flowing, my feminine self is learning and evolving. I have learned some truths about myself so far from talking to others in the community and thinking through what I am looking for 1) For me, ABF is intimate, therefore cannot be casual with multiple mutually exchangeable partners 2) It is extremely powerful or synergistic, if the partners really know and care for each other and are compatible, physically, intellectually and spiritually 3) Therefore, if mixed with other physical exchanges, these other (sexual) actions and hormones might distract from the depth or power or internal energy/synergy that we are all looking for.

Above are mostly my thoughts so far in my short sojourn into ABF.

Please let me know your thoughts if you agree or disagree as well, as I tend learn a lot that way.

Sin

Galacta
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

I am here because I was hoping to find a like minded female friend. I already have a partner. Unfortunately, that doesn’t seem to be in the cards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close