When did you know?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion When did you know?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve long been aroused by ANR, but never really disclosed to anyone or had a proper experience.

I can’t pinpoint when it became, or when I became so into it. But I’m here to hopefully meet someone I can enjoy the experience with.

Got me wondering, what were your moments where you realised you were turned on by ABF, or a special moment you had?

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

About five(?) years ago I found out that abf was a”thing” from perusing videos online.
    Did some research. Joined different websites. Found out that suckling was much different than just sucking tit.😜
    Later when I met a lady for a suckling session and it was like a light bulb went off in my head.
    Ever since that afternoon, abf must be integral in any relationship I’m in. Breastfeeding brings a comfort that I can’t adequately explain. It’s right for me.

Sarah🫀❤️‍🔥🫶🏻🫁💕
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA

I read about it in the newspaper advice column at age 11. A lady had just had a baby and her husband nursed after the baby. She was worried about if it was ok? Hormones ? Something wrong with her that she enjoyed it! The answer the advice columnist responded with still sticks in my head today! Yes completely normal, biblical, Roman Grecian times, some third world countries still today! We are the only species that drink others milk and not our own. Two consenting adults, do it! It’s never left me! Yes there is a world of difference between sucking and suckling as Mr. Grog stated! Vastly different

Agent Rose
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Oregon

As my firstborn started to wean, I got the I am about to stop breastfeeding blues. I thought, why not feed my husband. It’s good stuff, it can’t hurt. Alas, he was grossed out by the idea but it always stuck with me after that.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks all for sharing, lovely to hear

Anonymous
    Inactive

I had been leaking drops and was doing some research to make sure nothing was wrong. I found information about relocation, mostly for women adopting. Then I also saw about ABF and researched put of curiosity. My boyfriend had told me how much he enjoyed nursing from his ex wife when their kids were babies. So, I decided to work on inducing and discovered that it was something that I really enjoyed and had become very important to me

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close