What’s happening to the site

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion What’s happening to the site

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Ste
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

Hi, really hate having a moan but whats happening to the site lately. I really do feel people are treating it as a sex hook up site.
    I know from chatting with girl friends they are constantly being bombarded with lewd messages. Just chatting with a girl that has an early interest in ABF but has now left due to being inundated with out of order messages, one was even commenting on her children.
    Im wondering if the site had a small admission charge it would cut down on the behaviour?
    Love this place ,been here two years constant. Really annoys me to hear these comments

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

Ste, I agree. This has been the best site for abf/anr.
    I’m unable to walk in her shoes, so inundation of my inbox never happens. I’m not jealous by any means.
    We should be ever vigilant against the threat led messages sent by lead patrons. Report as necessary. Ban as required.

Found the 1. The only one.
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Michigan

Just the normal evolution as the site becomes more widely known and popular. I’d guess the percentage of bad actors here is probably at least a little higher than other sites with non-provocative subject matter.

It’s unfortunate but inevitable, from my long term experience with managing Internet communities, and discussing it with others doing the same.

To maintain the integrity of a site that is growing, it takes vigilance of its members to report unwanted activity, and quick action of those who moderate it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Eww, can I ask what specifically they were asking about her kids? I hope there was no suggestion of paedophilia 😱

Anonymous
    Inactive

I (M) am new here and was recently chatting with a female and commented to her that the majority of the men, particularly the more vocal ones, seem both childish and creepy. And that is just from the public comments. I cannot imagine receiving them privately. I have given up even reaching out to women on this site. My profile speaks for itself and if someone wants me they know where to find me, but I reject this meat market attitude. Thanks for bringing this up.

Titties on Tap
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Missouri

It is unfortunate, but as Found the 1 points out, it is the evolution of a website, and it only takes 1 to ruin it for the many. Ideally, as Grogman points out “ALL should be ever vigilant” against threat led messages and disrespectful communications. Sadly, many are so desperate to be social or learn they miss all of the obvious danger signs.

Like a pendulum, it will eventually come back to center, BUT will take conscious “majority” effort…If someone makes a comment you think is inappropriate or disrespectful, then say so respectfully and move on.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Every lady deserves to have a pleasant experience on this site.
    NO ONE has the right to harrass, bully or textually abuse anyone, ESPECIALLY towards the ladies on this site, since THEY’RE THE ONES that are mainly being sougth after.
    No woman OWES ANYTHING to anyone on this site.

Ladies, are you being hounded and annoyed by someone?
    You have TWO OPTIONS:
    1- To the Right of the ‘ADD FRIEND’ and ‘Private Message’ buttons there’s an amazing button that says: ‘Block‘. Use it towards disrespectful, immature people, with ZERO manners.
    2- Contact the Admin…
    On site: https://abfheaven.com/members/tuehlykv/

Stay safe and I wish you the best in your search.

TikiKali
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Georgia

Crude male private messages are not unique to ABFH. ALL online dating/meetup sites have this problem, and anyone who has used online dating sites for any length of time knows this to be true. It’s been suggested that the anonymity of the Internet experience gives socially maladjusted men cover and freedom to post things that they’d be too chicken to say in real life. And I would think that most women with some experience using online dating are already adept at blocking and reporting offensive men–problem solved.

B.J. 🇬🇧
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Have to say I agree with Ste that sadly this seems to be happening on here.
    I chat far and wide within the UK with a few UK ladies on here and have started getting back the same comments. I think some guy’s are not actually interested in ABF but using it as a backdoor way for easy sex. Try it on with one lady and if that doesn’t work then move on to the next.
    Second main complaint seems to be the boob photo collectors, who potentially have no intention of ever meeting “but send me lots of photos of your boobs…!”
    This is enough to put of any potential new lady members who are joining the site possibly with some nervousness and trepidation only to get inundated with such requests.
    The ratio of guys on here way outweighs the number of ladies and the last thing we want is for new lady members to be driven away.
    This is by no means an easy thing to to monitor or solve.
    I love this site and I for one would be more than happy to pay an annual membership fee if it helped,
    Barry.

Ste
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Barry , thank you. You summed my feelings up perfectly

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree with Barry and Ste, the ones just seeking sex, attention or playing games will hopefully fade away in time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I will add that being a verified member, does tell me at least, that those people are serious and know that this is not a lactation kink site but a dating platform for ABF/ANR.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Usually the ones that message me and are really vulgar will be deleted within days. I’m assuming that is other ladies reprint them to Michael or them not getting what they were looking for on here and moving on.

TikiKali
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Georgia

To those who are commenting about turning ABFH into a pay site:
    There are other ABF/ANR sites out there that charge membership fees, and the thing they have in common is that they have way fewer female members than we have here, let alone “active” female members.
    It would be counter-productive to implement any “barrier to entry” that would keep a woman from joining ABFH, especially if she’s just curious about ABF/ANR.
    If you think a pay ABF site is the answer, just go ahead and pay to join one of the other sites, and find out for yourself which type of ABF site provides a better experience.

June
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • United Kingdom

I’m too tired to post but really want to weigh in. Great topic

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close