What do the men here want?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion What do the men here want?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Since it hasn’t been asked, I’m asking. What do you want? A relationship? A sessions partner? A FWB? Something else completely?

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

Besides the obvious, “my two front teeth”? 😜
    Befriending a lady that is easy to chat/text with. Someone that enjoys abf as much as I. Someone that is comfortable seeing each other without needing a long term commitment.
    I’m grateful for each and everyone on here that I can call my friend. 🤗

✍️Philip❤️‍🔥U♔🦮
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Virginia

This is probably the simpliest question I’ve encountered here in recent days: a relationship which includes, but is not exclusively, ANR. R = romance.

Dr Sensitive
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

“To crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of their women.”

Oh, wait, wrong century! 😉

Someone who wants me is a good start. 🙂

Dr Sensitive
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

To elaborate:

I think it’s counterproductive to list wants. Where do you stop?

* She must have a Ph.D. or be an M.D.
    * She must be between XX and YY years old.
    * She must have at least DD cups.
    * She must love giving…

And then there’s the No’s:

* Definitely no lawyers!
    * And so on.

The above is not my list, it’s just to demonstrate how silly things can get. By the time you are done, you have excluded 98% of the female population, and that last 2% probably wants someone “better” than you!

The bottom line: Every woman is different, and every woman deserves to be viewed with an open mind – just as a man would hope for as well.

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

For me, it’s a long term relationship.

Corey
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Montana

Long term relationship, ANR at its core, with the goal of marriage.

I discovered the connection and affection and intimacy that a true ANR brings, and it is as good as sex for me. In fact, there are times when suckling calms me so much, sex isn’t needed (though I will rarely turn down sex).

I am truly looking for that connection, trust, intimacy, and bonding that only an ANR can provied.

Doyle
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Georgia

At the start, I want a sessions partner and then see where it goes from there.

Tom
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Idaho

I think this varies from person to person as can be seen from the responses above. I tried to define some of this stuff in earlier forum posts (so I could understand what people meant in their posts, profiles, & ads) and the conclusion I came to is this stuff varies from person to person and it seems it cannot all be communicated in ones profile either. Therefore, I found I need to message, talk, and date each person to see if we are compatible (ANR, personality, beliefs, etc.) just like I would for marriage.

Myself, I am looking for marriage, with ANR as a component of that marriage.

Matthew
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • West Virginia

A mommy

Anonymous
    Inactive

For me I’m looking for someone who appreciates open, honest communication, believes in mutual respect, is serious about adult nursing and lactation, and is looking for marriage with adult nursing at the Center. Ideally I would love to go through the induction journey together, but I wouldn’t say no to someone who has milk. Ideally we would share some mutual interests and sense of humor.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m looking for someone who would be a casual no strings attached friend, who is fun to be around but also needs me for their own use. A mutually beneficial friend with benefits but with a like minded need. If that even makes sense.

Jason
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • South Carolina

All I want is a woman that will be honest from the start. Tell me what she’s looking for and not tell me what I want to hear. Let me suckle her and see how things evolve from there.

Silver Shades
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

I would like a relationship. Someone to get close to and know. Because to me it makes sessions more intimate. And the intimacy with ANR is quite an unbeatable feeling.

SexyMann
    Participant
    • Male
    • Sweden

I guess men want an woman ho can breastfeed them all the time feel milk into there mouth directly from the nipples

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close