What about a app

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion What about a app

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

What site are you even talking about? I think maybe we should just focus on this site and not compare. This is a fantastic site and Michael does an amazing job of running it.. when and if he wants to make changes to the format then I am sure he will let us all know

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow… blocked for saying to give it a break instead of ranting.. get a grip lady and calm the farm

Anonymous
    Inactive

Why dont you

Anonymous
    Inactive

😂🤣😂🤣 ok… just trying to help you… carry on 👍🏼

Anonymous
    Inactive

Have to go on Google all the time?

This website has an address that’s easy to bookmark.

If you mean Chrome, yes going on the web is one extra step compared to an App, but it’s easy and free too.

Effervescent1
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • California

Given the content of this site, it’s highly likely that Apple would not approve an App for the AppStore. Apple doesn’t like nsfw content on the AppStore, so it could only be a Google app, likely leaving out a significant portion of iOS users.

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

I’m not opposed to the idea of an app but probably only once the website’s current platform is stabilized, all the ongoing problems/issues are resolved. Maybe then. For the moment, however, a simple website like this is good enough. I don’t accept that it’s inconvenient to use Chrome or whatever to use the site. Takes me a few seconds. What’s the problem? And what “the other site” does is none of my business. I assume you mean one of the other ABF websites? Well, they run their affairs the way they prefer, and I run ABFheaven the way I prefer. I don’t see ABFheaven as being in competition with any other site. It’s free! The members here are not my “customers”, whereas you’ll find that on other sites, you are viewed as potential paying members and they are set up basically to steer you in that direction: restrictions on messaging, tiers of membership, and so on. They might try to dress this up as “necessary to weed out the non-serious” etc, but that’s obvious BS.

So…yes an app is a possibility …but not yet.

Ben Davidson
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Arizona

I mean I happen to be a prototype app developer. You just need some simple code to log posts on the website, and a nice design on the app itself to allow people to easily connect. Most places just wait until they can build & monetize it

Anonymous
    Inactive

Connection ??

LMAO

44H megee is slaying this thread

Anonymous
    Inactive

The other site uses a PWA (Progressive Web App) that you have to download from that site, not from a app store, but do you really need it. there are a lot of pros and cons, but some people like them some don’t, one of the best things is that it will work on any device.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t think she was necessarily ranting about anything, she just asked what people thought about a App for the site since she saw it on another site.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You haven’t received the spam messages from her she sends after one comment on a thread then mooncake 😂🤣😂

I never said there was an issue with her post, nor do I disagree about the app but to pm me to tell me I was rude on this post then block me, and to previously bombard me with messages after messages on a topic I made one supportive comment for her on to the point where I had to ignore her.. I stand by my assessment that she rants…

Anonymous
    Inactive

but to pm me to tell me I was rude

Oh my dear lord. My sides! They are splitting asunder, I’ve never enjoyed tales of internet-based human interaction more.

This place is an absolute treasure trove of delights!

I’m so hooked, how about you, Kazzie? Are you hooked, yet? I’m all the way in: line and sinker. I can’t get enough, can you?

Oh my… I need a minute. My stomach hurts.

Agent Rose
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Oregon

Just a thought… have you considered using the WordPress app itself to access and use the site?

I use the WordPress a good bit to peruse and interact with all sorts of sites.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close