We’re all the same.

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion We’re all the same.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We come here try fish for what we want and hope for the best long term or short, and adult nursing relationship is very intimate and something which brings nothing but peace and sedates us and it’s almost something crave as peaceful as it looks and that’s what we all want in this time right? & I just wanna wish luck to you all who seek that comfort cause we all don’t get the results we want, we get ignored we get rejected and so on it’s a hard pill to swallow and we can’t do much about it.

But I wanna let you guys know that it’s not the end, we will all be alright and you’ll find what you want.

Have a great Sunday.

Nate
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Florida

Thanks for your thoughts….

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

Don’t sweat it. Ignored and rejected is my middle name. Such is life. Anything worth doing is worth the perseverance it takes to achieve it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Lovely words Jay.

Andrew
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Thanks for the words of encouragement. There’s always going to be challenges when it comes to something like ANR and ABF as they are niche and taboo activities but the fact that a website like this even exists is enough to give me hope.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You’ve articulated how a lot of us are feeling. So pleased I’ve found this community.

MyIdealDay
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Well said Jay!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close