Wake and suckle? Or fall asleep while suckling?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Wake and suckle? Or fall asleep while suckling?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

What do you prefer?

No, you cannot choose both! 😉

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

What’s your preference?
    Having dozed off whilst suckling on a warm fall day, I’m leaning towards the falling asleep choice. However, waking up and feeding from an engorged breast is mighty fine.
    My choice is… the lady’s choice.😜

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nothing like nursing to help you fall asleep. Great cure for insomnia.

I_heart_suckling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

I agree with BRIAN.
    ( Sadly we are not allowed to choose BOTH as an answer.)

Cassidy
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

I’m going to have to go with wake and suckle: there’s no better start to the day than slowly waking up together with a nice, half-drowsy feed.

(In the interests of scientific inquiry, where does waking in the night, latching on and drifting off while nursing fit into this system?)

Jessica
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Indiana

Fall asleep, very peaceful and I sleep better.

Rob
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

I’ve almost fallen asleep once or twice while suckling, so I’d choose that option. It’s so calming and relaxing, a perfect way to forget all the stress after a maddening day.

Waking up to find those magical breasts beside me, ready for latching onto again, is something I still long to experience someday. But suckling to sleep, with its comforting and refreshing power, should remain my first choice.

Troy82
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

It is a tough one but I will go for wake and suckle. The best scenario for me is waking up in the middle of the night in the pitch dark when you just have to move your head a bit and you find the nipple exposed and ready to be suckled .

John
    Participant
    • Male
    • Canada

It is a tough one. But I’d say fall asleep. I know that from a past anr I did the majority of my feeding at night, as in hours of suckling. I did fall asleep quite often too. But it would be hard not to wake and gorge myself in the mornings like I used too.

Anonymous
    Inactive

thats a toughie. i like both, but i think im gonna go with nurse and sleep. definitely more of a night time routine thing

Anonymous
    Inactive

I enjoyed morning nursing as well, but like you said we could only choose one.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Jessica; I completely agree with you, there is nothing like nursing to help relax and put you to sleep.

FrenchiesGirl
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Virginia

Mmm. We do both but since that’s not a choice I’m going with bedtime. There is nothing as peaceful as lying in bed facing each other, all wrapped up in each other,warm and naked, watching the love of my life bury his face in my breast, and nurse while kneading gently with his hand, eyes closed and making those content noises as he feeds. Generally he falls asleep; I feel his sucking lessen and then just his mouth closed around my nipple while he sleeps. I never tire of watching him. It’s the sweetest, most intimate, peaceful thing in my life.

Nipple Me Please
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Georgia

Both.

Pink
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • New York

Definitely both but since you’re no fun, I’ll go with wake and nurse.
    I’m just an early bird and that would be the way to wake for meeee

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close