W4WHouston+nearby smaller cities ONLY

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking W4WHouston+nearby smaller cities ONLY

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lizett
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Texas

Hello,

I am only here temporarily and I would like to connect with a female that is local and I’d like to be suckled on and returned the favor too. Doesn’t necessarily have to be sexual but it does arouse me, fyi. give and receive. I like that. Here are a couple of things I can bring to the table:

-smaller breasts(my picture is actually me and it’s 3 months ago recent)
    -inexperienced(this might go without saying, but I’ve never been with a female BUT i’d be excited nonetheless)
    -great conversation(ready to chat to whoever is wanting to keep things discreet since this would be a new experience for me)
    -cannot host since I am temporarily here visiting family
    -super friendly and I’m not a catfish(I’ve found a couple creepy ones that I wouldn’t trust here)
    -I do lactate, very little, but it is there!

If you read this and are interested, slide in my DMs… thank youu!

Will
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Texas

Good afternoon Lizeth. I would love to give your titties 1000% attention. I stay in Houston area as well. I’m a respectful latino. Just want to do what I love and enjoy. Hopefully you can enjoy it like I do.
    If you’re still interested, I worship your breast and enjoy every drop of milk.

Bill damn
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA

I’m here in weatherford TX and very intrigued and give u my phone number of interested

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close