Validate & Verify every person you think about meeting

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Validate & Verify every person you think about meeting

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Gumdrops (ToT)
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Missouri

lol, I’ve had the most active conversations in the last 24 hrs, all three of which have since been deleted. By themselves or by administrative resources.

Ladies, don’t ever feel obligated to talk to anybody, give anyone information about you, share your pictures or media. Never never feel obligated to answer/accept a friend request until you are comfortable with the person requesting it. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with taking your time to find the right match.

This site maintains about 13,000 members. 3,000 of those are female. Take your time, the odds are in your favor… there’s 10,000 sets of lips vying for your attention. About 5% of those are legit.

Nikko
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • California

Well said. Stay safe and stay sane, folks will say anything to take advantage of someone. The real ones stick out ☺️ thanks for saying this!

btrfly
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • California

I Agree with this so much. I wish I can ❤️ on this.

I have been in the community a long time. Thru time, I’ve learned to smell BS. And call them on it. They either get a quick block or Their actions or their behavior gets them removed the next day.

Good riddance to those.

Lately, I have been having problems with a few who find me on other websites (who are blocked on here) l, and message me there and or have the odaucity to complain to admin about me. Because I refused to show a picture and therefore reported me as catfishing him!! He got but hurt when I tild him no. HE believed he WAS VERY self entitled to a picture. They didn’t like hearing that I owed him absolutely nothing. Especially, when we had no plans on meeting.

Jessica
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Indiana

Well said.

Gumdrops (ToT)
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

@btrfly very well put indeed. No one is entitled to anything. If the messsge conversation feels good, all of your questions have been answered satisfactorily, your expectations satisfied, and you have a mutual attraction… go have coffee somewhere.

Angela
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

I’m just getting annoyed at ppl who aren’t serious or don’t respect what I’m looking for.

It wears me out at times n I have to take breaks.

Gumdrops (ToT)
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

@blacknipples I think most of us get exasperated with the people who don’t take what we’re doing seriously all get worn out by the offense. I personally know my friends (bless their hearts) must get tired of my ranting about some of the times I rely on them for support because I’ve been offended.

Angela
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

I hear you hun. Loud and clear lol.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, Titties on Tap, you make a good point. I think a lot of people on here are creeps and/or on here in secret behind their partner’s back. A lot of them say things that don’t add up and the majority don’t bother to read profiles properly, if at all. In the last 24 hours I’ve been messaged by 2 older men, even though I’ve clearly stated I’m only interested in meeting men who are younger than me.

Angela, I can relate. I feel like giving up completely, increasingly so 🥴

Clowie
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

Great advice ToT. The call option on this site is perfect to make anonymous voice calls to those you’re friends with. A call, even for 5 minutes, is a worthwhile safety check.

Don’t make the same mistake I made and give a Nigerian prince my pension pot to help bring about a global relaunch of betamax!

Gumdrops (ToT)
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

@clowie The call feature here is a wonderful safety precaution I wish more people utilized and were aware of.

Without alarming introverted woman overly so, just because a man messages you doesn’t guarantee he’s not a preditor of some type. Ladies, do your due diligence before you give any information out and please always meet in a public place letting someone know where you’re going and when to expect you back.

Gumdrops (ToT)
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

@rachyj lol… I have my days🤬. I thoroughly research anyone who contacts me. I have a list of whom I’ll consider even for conversation. If someone contacts me that obviously hadn’t read my profile I immediate ly reject the overture.

When I’m contacted I immediately read their profile. If they can’t be bothered to string two sentences together, we have nothing to discuss. Inducing lactation takes time and dedication neither of which they obviously possess.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close