Update on how to extend nipple length and thickness!!

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Update on how to extend nipple length and thickness!!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Why I like and use Google 😅

Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Female
    • Rep. of Ireland

What are nipple injections?
    A nipple injection is a gel-like filler that’s injected into your nipple. Usually, it’s done to make your nipples more pointy and perky. A similar procedure can be done to add color.

During the procedure, a medical professional injects hyaluronic acid into or around your nipple. Hyaluronic acid is a gel-like material that’s naturally found in the body. The filler adds volume to your nipple, giving it a more emphasized shape.

People may get nipple injections to increase nipple projection after breast reconstruction surgery. Breast reconstruction can flatten the nipple, but injectable fillers can make it look more natural and pointier.

Other people get the injection to make their nipples more visible through clothing. This is often done for small or inverted nipples.

Nipple injections became popular in 2018, when the look of pointy nipples became trendy among celebrities. As a result, nipple injections have earned the nickname “designer nipples.”

Anonymous
    Inactive

Exactly!! And why i’m doubling up on it lol!!!!!😅

Anonymous
    Inactive

I figure i’ll stop around 2 1/2 inch thick nipples maybe 3 who knows 😋😘

bouncyboobies
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

I just use small suction pumps and get really great results. Check out my photos to see how they look. I think you can see the pump in the background too if interested. Has anyone tried nipple correctors? Ive been thinking about giving them a try for daily use.

OP, you look beautiful! 🥰

Mike
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Missouri

Sounds amazing! I hope you are able to achieve the look you are wanting. Looking forward to seeing those pics of the results. 🙂

Participant
    • Female
    • Rep. of Ireland

@bouncyboobies i have used nipple correctors with great success in that i had an inverted and flat. Not ive one permanently erect lol. The inverted one was then flat and ive had it pierced a few weeks ago.

bouncyboobies
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

Thank you @juicyboobies, that’s great to know you’ve had success with them.

Jessica
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Indiana

I would be leary of nipple injection, with something like botox for women that are nursing or planning on nursing future children.

Bob willis
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Michigan

That info is fantastic and nipple an inch long would be so nice to suckle and eye popping to look at! Thanks for sharing!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close