To nurse or not to nurse

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion To nurse or not to nurse

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Penelope
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Georgia

When your nipples are sore,Do you let ur partner keep nursing?I keep having this experience where the latch feels like it hurts but I don’t know what to do I had two brief experiences and both hurt.

Treasure Chest
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Texas

You absolutely do NOT have to do anything that is bringing you pain. If you are sore you should take a break and heal. Are they doing too much suction on the latch? Are you hurting during or noticing it more post?
    I see that you are approaching this from a service sub angle. Some Doms can be very rough and have “using you” energy immediately, rather than titrating to your level of experience and need. Even if you aren’t with a Dom now, I’m suspecting these encounters might be with an inexperienced or less than gentle partner. Please take care of yourself. There is this assumption that subs, even masochistic ones, are supposed to be in pain all the time and enjoy it. That is NOT true.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If it hurts, ask him to re-latch and make sure he fully has your areola in his mouth. If you’re just starting out, tenderness to the nipples is normal but should not be painful everytime you nurse.

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

Could be that sucking is going on instead of suckling. He should draw your nipple into his mouth using his tongue to press it against the roof of his mouth. Not a whole lot of suction is needed.
    Let your nipples recover and work together to achieve a good latch.
    Have a great day!🤗

Blckharlemmann
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New York

Shouldn’t you give instruction and direction as how your mate should suckle you? The expirence should be just as pleasurable and enjoyable for you as him.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Describe what you mean by hurt. Are the nipples hurting or the breasts? Is it hurting from tok much pressure? Teeth? I think being more descriptive can help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close