Tandem suckling

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Tandem suckling

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Aww, bless you lol! You’re a bit too far away though. Thanks for your reply anyway and I hope you get to enjoy it soon 😊

Supertrouble14
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Texas

It is absolutely amazing to be suckled in tandem. Several years ago I met a couple who suckled regularly and it was mostly platonic – but once or twice it heated up into a threesome. They suckled on and off for about a year. Miss them.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You’ve definitely found the right forum to enable this to happen. I’m sure we have couples open to this. ☺️

Boobconnoisseur
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

I have been lucky enough to experience both sexual and non-sexual tandem nursing/suckling and it really is what you make of it. However, finding an ideal mate is challenging in itself, let alone two. And getting all three ppl on the same page is rather challenging too even if discussed prior.

June
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • United Kingdom

Rachy! I’ve had the same fantasy for years! Yesterday, I was with a gent who didn’t mind sharing. But we were out of time to make it happen.

But we’re determined to make it happen in June when next we meet.

Meanwhile, I sound my play partners out. Quite often, they’ll know of a lady who would join. But like you, I don’t want anything sexual with the lady.

If, maybe, it were a lady who wanted only to suckle and nothing else, I’d be game.

But my ultimate wish is to experience it with 2 males. And ideally they’d be good friends, maybe brothers, or cousins. With a respect for each other.

I believe it can be a beautiful experience.

I’m so pleased to find a fellow woman with this desire.

And living in London too. 👏🏾

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, I’ve had more interest than I expected surprisingly! Even for something sexual 😜 but not with each other, which is fine by me 😂 I know what you mean about finding someone with the right connection for something long term, but just for the experience, it’s not as important to me as long as everything is happy with the arrangement

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh I don’t think I’d be comfortable with them being related, that would be a bit too much like incest for my liking 🙈

June
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

Responding to AlexHeartChichis, Yes, this is exactly what I envisage. it may not live up to the fantasy. Wouldn’t that be a let down? (no pun intended)

New in nj
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • New Jersey

I’ve experienced it twice. Yes, it’s amazing!

Boobconnoisseur
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

Responding to June – Pun intended or not, that’s hillarious! But yes, it would be a let-down (and not in the context we would prefer).

Best strategy for me is to not have expectations. The best experiences i have had were unplanned and based on the vibe/going with the flow.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I admit, I had a tandem suckling *ages* ago. I adored both men and wish I had been able to keep in touch with them. I would enjoy it again if the vibes were right. It is really an amazing feeling to have both breasts suckled at the same time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I bet! Was it just suckling or did you do anything sexual?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Did you do it with 2 men or man and woman, and was it just suckling or sexual as well?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nothing sexual. It was with two guys. They were best friends.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry, I didn’t really mean with each other 🙈 I should have been more clear. I meant did you do anything sexual with them?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close