Tandem suckling

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Tandem suckling

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have a fantasy of having both breasts suckled at the same time. Adult breastfeeding is a very sexual thing for me when it’s done well and I imagine the 2 different styles of suckling done at once by 2 different mouths must feel amazing. The trouble is, I can’t imagine 2 men wanting to suckle at the same time and I’m straight, so if I was suckled by a couple, it would have to be non sexual. I would still rather experience it without sex than not experience it at all, but I’m wondering, are there any couples out there who would like to suckle in tandem, even if it was non sexual?

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

I imagine as difficult as it may be to find a suitable individual, finding two may compound the problem.
    For sure they are out there. If not on here then give fetlife a try.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh there’s no shortage of men wanting to suckle women’s boobs, that’s for sure 😂 it wouldn’t necessarily be something I would want to do regularly, because I imagine it could be complicated and over time I think I would feel like I was missing out if there wasn’t any sex to go with it. But it would be interesting to try it once to see if the reality lives up to the fantasy 😉

Participant
    • Female
    • Rep. of Ireland

Im sure you could find a couple though it might take a bit more time to find them. I know id have no bother suckling another woman in a non sexual situation.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have this fantasy too! Its just so hard to find even one person near me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t have any shortage of guys wanting to suckle, but there’s only one couple I know of in the UK and they’re looking for a bisexual woman, which is completely understandable, but I’m straight. I would be okay with just suckling with another woman but I wouldn’t want to do anything beyond that with another woman.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would be open to tandem nurse with another woman if there was someone open to having two people nursing.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve seen a several couples on here looking for someone to tandem suckle. I don’t remember if it was non sexual, they were all the the US though.

Ice
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • North Dakota

That’s what my husband and I are looking for, someone to feed the both of us. Mostly just to experience it and see what we like.

Gumdrops (ToT)
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Missouri

I think the experience of a tandem suckle would be amazing. I know social clubs in Missouri and Kansas have couples interested, can’t speak for elsewhere.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t think there are any clubs for that in the UK.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I get the impression that most couples who want to do it would be wanting to do sexual stuff as well, but I might be wrong.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, I haven’t seen many, but the ones I have seen are wanting something sexual.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh well maybe there are other couples up for it as well then. It wouldn’t have to be a couple for me though, just so long as I wasn’t expected to do anything more than suckling with a woman.

Rj
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Washington state

I would not give a second thought to another man joining (unless he smelled bad.) Theres so many of us begging for a taste that we would bend over backwards.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close