Suckling Avatars

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Suckling Avatars

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Just a little light hearted poll after a discussion with a gentleman on here.
    The male perspective from said gentleman was that displaying a picture of themselves suckling another’s breast is a positive because it demonstrates their superior latch.
    What is that female perspective on seeing suckling avatars on a guys profile? A positive? Or off-putting?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Like most things, it’s probably a matter of personal preference. I think a person’s choice of profile picture provides an important insight into the person whose profile it is, and the image of themselves that they want to portray.

I would hope they had consent from the woman whose breast was featured on the photo before posting it. That would be my only concern.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t mind!!

Jessa The Magical A cup🐰❤️
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Virginia

Everybody has their own view. For me it’s extremely off putting

Flowrgardn
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Iowa

If a man chooses to use an avatar of himself suckling at a woman’s breast I find it extremely off putting and in poor taste. That avatar DOES NOT demonstrate a quality latch, how could it? It’s also disrespectful. What woman wants to see a man she’s talking with in an intimate situation with another woman?!?

Quite honestly, that puts the male in my less desirable category for his demonstrated lack of awareness and consideration.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks ladies 🌞
    I reckon we’ll close the poll and call it even. That gives a good cross section of perspectives.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Huge turn off.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t care for it

Suckleberry Finn
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Washington state

@friedeggs – This was an entertaining one 😀

New in nj
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • New Jersey

I don’t mind it as long as his face is more prominent than the breast so I know it’s a male’s profile.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Idk. I think of it as kind of an UDP myself. And I definitely think it’s a valid point that if you are trying to have a relationship with another woman, that may not be the best idea. It seems akin to “talking about the ex”.

I find those that have avis of their mouths or of suckling probably aren’t interested in a relationship and are looking for a hook up or FwB. Which is fine. It may limit their ability to connect with someone though.

But really, anything is better than the default ones passed out at sign up.

Bella
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Maryland

The pictures don’t hold any weight for me. Who’s to say they are real anyway… it could be a screenshot from a video or something. If it is indeed real, it doesn’t demonstrate they are superior in technique because it’s only a picture.

I’ve had great conversations with men who’ve had pics of a male suckling. It doesn’t make me pass up anyone if their avatar is the one in question. It’s an adult nursing site, I don’t see it as taboo or a turn-off for a male to have a nursing pic as their avatar.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close