Should this site be reclassified as adult

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Should this site be reclassified as adult

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ste
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

With the amount of accessible boob photos on profile and chat,should this be classed as an adult site?

kelly
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

Why? and classified by whom?

Ste
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Classified as an adult content site..due to the smount of adult content accesible

Ste
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

You know what…on reflection there are plenty of better discussions to be had

A girl
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

I think it’s already an adult site. Unless I’m wrong, I think you have to be at least 18 to register here because the part where you put your age in your profile doesn’t go any lower than that.
    Which… would make it an adult site 🤷‍♀️

Ste
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

The reason i bought it up isa couple of times I havr inadvertantly accessed the site via a civil service provider…..dont really want them seeing what Im looking at…or be disciplined for accessing adult websites online

Baker
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Nevada

Ste, just tell your civil service provider all about the issue. I’m sure they’d be happy to help you with your knee-jerk addiction. They can dig through the logs and find not just this, but all the DNS names you’ve been having their intranet resolve. IT people are nothing but friendly, I’m sure they’ll be happy to help you out.

See if they can also reclassify “Verified!” as “Verifiable”

Christopher
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

Wouldn’t your IT department be able to see an attempt to access this site regardless of whether or not it’s classified as adult? And wouldn’t an adult label make it more obvious that you’re attempting to access something you shouldn’t using civil service resources?

Just be more careful about what sites you visit while connected to civil service networks. As a rule, I don’t connect my personal devices to my employer’s network except where absolutely necessary, and I don’t use my employer provided devices for anything unrelated to work.

Ste
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Usually an explicit site is blocked, this sitecseems the get through the filter. I cant even access any site to do with betting from my work network

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close