Self-suckling?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Self-suckling?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Tony
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Illinois

Let’s face it, inducing and keeping up production is a really big time investment both times per day and months to induce. How can two busy people do it? I’ve heard that pumps hurt and don’t work as well as a mouth. Is it true?
    I know the bonding makes us want to have one partner, but surely some ladies have a few regulars handling different times of day. Or for those who are able, is self- suckling a worthwhile option?

curlycow
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

if a woman wants to self-suckle that is up to her

Milka
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • Other Country

Chyba trudno jest się wyssać samemu. Nie każdy ma tak duże piersi. A laktatory też da przyjemne. Wiadomo że najprzyjemniej jak ssie partner

Tony
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Illinois

If I could I think I would. Would you?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Self sucking is far more uncomfortable than it may seem. It’s also not a good method for milk removal since all of the breast is not being stimulated. Marmet is more beneficial than a pump or self suckling. If using a pump hurts the suction setting is too high, the wrong flanges are being used, or a lubricant has not been used. Women having multiple partners to nurse throughout the day is beyond inaccurate. Just because some women have men at their feet begging to nurse doesn’t mean we just nurse any and every guy that comes along. There are also very few women that can nurse multiple times a day, some of us have jobs, kids, both, or other obligations, sitting at home playing dairy farm just doesn’t happen.

Tony
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Illinois

Elisabeth thanks for the good information, I really appreciate it. But are you saying that it is not realistic to expect even two nursing sessions a day? Does that mean marmet and pumping is enough for relactating?

Tony
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Illinois

Elizabeth -sorry for misspelling your name.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Marmet and or pumping will induce lactation. Marmet is also more effective than using a pump. I have a friend that uses marmet massage everytime she wants to reinduce and she has done it upwards of 30 times.

I induced a little over 2 years ago using the crappiest pump available and marmet massage, I did not take supplements or domperidone either. After buying a better pump and taking domperidone I got up to 2 ounces each side every 2 to 3 hours. That is considered a lot for someone that has induced.

2 nursing sessions a day is realistic for someone that lives with a nursing partner. The odds are stacked against everyone else.

Just finding a nursing partner is incredibly difficult. I have had nursing sessions with more than 10 men in the last 3 years and it did not work out with any of them for a variety reasons. Out of all those men only 3 of them seemed to have been serious about ANR/ABF and it still didn’t work out with them.

On top of all of those attempts I have spoken to upwards of 100 men over the last 3 years. Just in the last 2 years I have spoken to more than 25 men on this site, I met only one in person, there was one nursing session. I didn’t continue with that one because he talked about his ex wife all the fucking time 🙄. The rest of the time he kept saying I was not going to meet his kid, mind you I have zero interest in meeting anyone’s kid/s, the only way that would happen is if I’m actually in a committed relationship with someone. So there you have it, that is how difficult it has been for me, and this sort of situation is not unique to me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you Elizabeth! It is hard and can be expensive to induce. Yet finding the right partner is feeling like an impossible challenge.

Morgan
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

@tayjannm don’t lose hope!!! I see you are new here. There are plenty of wonderful people. I’ve met up with 6 or 7 people since I joined- most for coffee only, and a few that moved beyond . Of course, there are members who will waste your time. Just keep going moving forward with those who value your time! It’s just like any other site for people looking for a partner (platonic or otherwise), the biggest difference being a smaller group of people with this shared interest.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@tayjannm I was supposed to move to the Albuquerque area this summer and suddenly everything fell apart 😭. Feel free to message if you ever need some advice or just to vent.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close