Self introduction

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Self introduction

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello! I’m a brand new member, as of yesterday, and thought my first post might be a brief self-introduction.

I’m a recently retired gentleman living in Annapolis, Maryland. While well traveled, I was born, raised, and pretty much have lived most of my life in Maryland.

I enjoy the trappings of living near the Chesapeake Bay: water related activities, the food, and the zen-like frame of mind it affords when sitting in a waterside restaurant eating steamed crabs.

I’m relatively new to the ANR/ABF world but do have some limited experience. What experience I’ve had has been sublime.

In my brief time on this site I’ve read much in the forums, and have already learned much. I look forward to learning more about the life as I continue to visit this site. Everyone enjoy your weekends. ~Todd

Sarah🫀❤️‍🔥🫶🏻🫁💕
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA

Welcome Todd
    The people men and women are by and large are wonderful. You can find true friendships and a place to hang out and laugh. The audio chats are hilarious and can be about many subjects. Puzzles are fun especially the Christmas ones
    Have fun and enjoy the site

Flowrgardn
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Iowa

Welcome, Todd!

Jessa The Magical A cup🐰❤️
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Virginia

Welcome to da house of fun!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks all. I appreciate the warm welcome.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I love Annapolis! Welcome!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close