Seducing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Jessa The Magical A cup🐰❤️
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Virginia

A MAN SEDUCES HIS LADY’S MIND BEFORE HE TOUCHES HER BODY

This I find so true of most women. For a woman, (for context when I write of women I mean most but certainly not all), part of seducing & developing a relationship is TIME. Women need time to reflect & assess conversations. Time to turn this over in our minds. Time to evaluate if & how a man is patient & understands our need to ponder. Time to evaluate if whatever is said is consistent with what is said in the moment as well in the future and includes as his actions matching his words.. This leads to trust which leads to us opening up.

Thoughts?

Anonymous
    Inactive

My thoughts? You’re fucking amazing!

Anonymous
    Inactive

nicely worded…if only everyone was intelligent enough….most women don’t even know how to be independent…..the live according to the opinions of others…..

James
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Florida

kris, do you know most women?

Anonymous
    Inactive

one learns as one grows in age….

Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Virginia

@luvabf2
    Intelligence includes listening to the wisdom of others. Time and taking one’s time is essential to the safety & wellbeing, emotionally & physically, to get to know a person. If we went according to the opinion of many men, they’d have us meeting after one or 2 conversations. Absolutely insane & dangerous. Gentlemen take time to know a lady over months.

A person truly learns as one ages not to rush and take their time

Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Virginia

@dwarden thank you ! 😊

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jessica I would only suggest you’re talking about emotional intelligence. Which CAN be developed l

Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Virginia

@pgie I agree, t certainly is possible to increase emotional intelligence. Now if you want to split anal retention hairs on the brain intelligence. Perhaps I should use the word smarter? As scientists are divided on whether it is possible to increase intelligence. However, I will stick to it is possible. As the brain is plastic, it’s possible to increase mental processing speed, memory capacity, and brain mass, I’ll add that I used it in a generalized context to refer to wisdom. The ability to apply what has been learned. Thank you for the kind correction.

Anonymous
    Inactive

All true. In theory, barring a major pathology, IQ for decades has been considered largely as ‘fixed.’ Whereas Emotional Intelligence, for some bizarre reason referred to as EQ, isn’t. Both are very soft sciences, and IQ especially has come under question lately as the traditional instruments are being challenged from a cultural bias perspective. Some truth to that. It boggles the mind that the Wonderlic is still being used as a quasi measurement of IQ, and is still being used in hiring decisions.

Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Virginia

@pgie All to true. Amazing how science can evolve and change as we learn more.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh true. And ChatGPT, MidJourney, and other AI are taking us to another level.

Anonymous
    Inactive

todd
    AWESOME…..FOR THE FIRST TIME SOMEONE IS INELLIGENT ON HERE

Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Virginia

@luvabf2
    Perhaps Todd’s right. Can’t teach a horny rude dog new tricks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nope, kris. I’ve been reading through the forums, blogs, and other content since I joined a few days ago. Lots of really smart people here from whom I’m already learning.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close