Scammer vibes from men

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Scammer vibes from men

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Mama J
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Indiana

Idk the pictures and the vibes I’m getting isn’t right… any ladies agree?

Found the 1. The only one.
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Michigan

You’ll have to be careful and sort thru the bad actors here. But there are good men and women who are legitimate.

Effervescent1
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • California

It feels like the number of creepers are up and some are posting just to get salacious responses. Eww! I’ve also wondered if some accounts are here to direct people to their OnlyFans page, but I have no direct proof of that. The whole vibe has been different in recent months.

Brian
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

It’s true that some of the members that pop up aren’t reliable, and have less than savory intentions. It takes a lot of patience and effort to separate the wheat from the chaff. There are decent people here, though, and those profiles will stand out over time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree good and bad equally on here.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Also maybe everyone should get a verified account then no more talk about she’s this or she’s that crap I’m sick of! I’m verifying today and encourage everyone to do so then we can stop judging people we don’t even know on any level 🤷

Anonymous
    Inactive

Onto a real 1 your a great guy genuinely much love 💯😁

Found the 1. The only one.
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Michigan

Meghan, thank you very much for the kind compliment, I appreciate you.

Dr Sensitive
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

Scammers, picture collectors and cat-fishers of all varieties (including both men and women) will eventually infiltrate even the nicest community.

Potential red flags include pressure, rushing, quick requests to move to a different communication platform, and too-good-to-be-true scenarios. The last is often hard to acknowledge since we all naturally hope for that perfect match, but ask yourself, really, how likely is this to be true?

Use your common sense and take your time. Don’t rush to provide personally-identifying information. Many of the bad actors will move on to the next target or will eventually be kicked from the site if you are patient and allow yourself enough time to learn about someone.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I remember walking in Quebec City along the St. Charles river and came to a suburb, I was searching for a trail that connected the city to the oldest reserve in Canada, Wendake. I asked a lady on the street for directions, and she kept saying to me I don’t have any change. Sometimes people see what they want to see.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close