SC woman looking to relocate to NE OR/NW ID seeking you

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking SC woman looking to relocate to NE OR/NW ID seeking you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lisa
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • South Carolina

A kind person in the “men seeking” forum pointed out to me that I originally posted this in the wrong forum! Lol now reposting.

I am a professional woman currently dry but have induced in past. Strongly considering relocating to this region (northeastern OR) in next 6-12 mos (it’s a long process). I miss having this close connection with someone and also want to learn more about the area.
    Haven’t figured out how to upload pics on this app yet but also seeking discretion and privacy.

Paul
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • South Carolina

Hello,
    Why are you leaving the Palmetto state? Are you near Charleston?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am in western idaho

Anonymous
    Inactive

You might want to hold off moving to the PNW until the Oregon gubernatorial election is finished. Right now we’re in the primary.
    If Kerry MxQuisten has the election stolen from her, I would recommend not coming to Oregon but consider Idaho instead.

Bill
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • South Carolina

Lisa–

How disappointing that you’re planning to leave South Carolina. I understand Oregon is a beautiful state so I can understand your desire to escape the land of high temps and even higher humidity!

I’m in the Charleston area and if you’re interested in a ABF relationship during your remaining time here, please send me a message.

I’ll DM you with more about me.

Best,
    Bill

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close