SATX breast attention needed

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking SATX breast attention needed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    QTfatnips
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Texas

I want to have a good and decent guy with suckling experience meet up with me tonight at a trail or park or parking lot. After dark. Find a spot and you go to town on my tits. The thrill of doing it in a public setting would turn me on big time. Plus you’d be my first suckle. Ever.

Adrian
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Texas

I so wish I could go to sa tonight to participate in this 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m available if you’re still looking

Thirsty
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

BS. You’re a teaser who never meets.

QTfatnips
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Texas

Haha. Just met a new guy this morning. Even got up early to drive to his place.
    Good way to start the day.
    And got plans to meet up with another one tonight. No, they’re not much into abf but I like to suckle too, just not on nipples though.

Besides, don’t really care what you think. I blocked you awhile back thirsty and that’s why you say such things. Don’t want to meet you. Get over it. This site’s block feature isn’t any good if you can still harrass me or make it so I don’t want to post anything for fear of being publicly harrassed by the blocked person.

Jon
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

If you’re ever in DFW, please do let me know. 😉

QTfatnips
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Texas

I will Jon!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh my, I am sorry Qt. That is not okay to harass people on here. Especially in the public forum. It just makes you look like a bigger fool and no one wants that.

Qt, you sound very wonderful and I wish I was able to help you. I’m in Orlando, Florida so I am not much help for you unfortunately. I hope you have great, fun and wonderful anr sessions.

Itsmek23
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

Hi @qtfatnips Please let me know while you are in DFW! I love to meet you for an ABF time

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can fly to meet you

QTfatnips
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Texas

Thanks John.
    And to finish those thoughts…I did hookup with the second guy last night. Two in one day. But yeah, it’s BS ’cause I’m just a tease.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Qt, you are most welcome. Damn you are so absolutely beautiful and gorgeous, especially from seeing your picture, profile, and posts here. I do wish I lived closer, which I’m sure you hear all the time, but hey maybe I’ll be taking a trip soon, lol. Anything is possible. I am glad you had such a wonderful time.

Jay Maxwell
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

Qt, I’d love to meet you out on a trail and have a suckle, let me know when and where.

Will
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

If you’re ever headed towards Alpine look me up, I’d love to be a road trip stop.

Jason
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

I’ll be in SA Dec. 3rd and 4th. Coming from Austin. Let me know if your interested. Would love to have a suckle.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close