Question for our lovely gentlemen..

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Question for our lovely gentlemen..

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Oxytokin
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Iowa

Warm.
    Is that an answer?🤭
    As far as thoughts go, that varies it can go from conscious de-arousal to sexual fantasy to I need to move the laundry to zoned out relaxation or sleep.

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

@driver3080, you are right to the point.

Mischief
    Participant
    • Male
    • Australia

In all of our modern day lives, we don’t often get the opportunity to stop and lose ourselves in a moment.

For me, I also don’t often get the opportunity as a male to be safely vulnerable and connect with another human on such an intensive sensual level where expectations are pushed aside, hearts beat are in sync and you enter an aura of comfort.

Yes, I will admit that I love breasts and that love for boobs is what lead me to take this journey of discovery. It was finding the above space, the connectivity and comfort, the leaving the world behind which made is something I crave.

I hope that this answers your question from one man’s perspective

Scott
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Michigan

It’s intense and relaxing at the same time. It is an experience outside of Dom Sub and subspace. It’s very unique and needs more mainstream attention.

I also think a good session is better than sex.

When guys suckle perfectly , woman make sure to take care of the man too 😏

Ryan
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Its a real out of this world feeling, the bond and connection that brings you together is perfect and i get lost when im suckling feeling so loved, wanted and needed. The respect you give each other as well is amazing for me as you get to know each other at the same time as sharing this unreal time together makes you want each other more and more. It also makes me want to take care, and provide my lady with the best suckles i can possibly give her to excite her and make her feel loved,wanted,needed and much more.

Chad
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

I’m afraid I don’t have as deep of an answer as some but I get the most pleasure from her pleasure.

Tony
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Illinois

Well I have had all the feelings the other guys have, but also the degree of intimacy depends on how well I know her, if we click (do you have that expression in Britain?), and what are the prospects for our future. It is hard to let go when you are thinking “I have to turn her on or this will never happen again,” or “does she like this, I’m not getting any feedback from her,” etc 😘🤗

Treasure Chest
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Texas

It’s always so lovely to see the gentlemen articulate their feelings. Keep doing this, especially with your partners or would-be partner!

Ben Smith
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

What a lovely post Cherie. Very indicative of your warm caring self to pose such a selfless question.

Nursing for me is a real safety net, I feel so at home and so at peace when I’m suckling. It’s like any stresses or struggles in life get silenced the second her warm plump nipple fills my mouth.

It’s not an easy thing to verbalise at all, I hadn’t suckled for a long time until recently and I was a little overwhelmed and nervous when it was my first time in forever. But before long, the very boobs that were fueling my nervous and excited shaking hands, had quickly kerbed my involuntary tremors and my world felt at peace.

I think tranquil and safe are two really good words to describe how I feel at a warm cosy breast.

My most recent encounter, I was woken up by a perfectly stood to attention nipple being pushed between my lips as I was all cosy in bed snuggled up with my stuffed monkey 🙈 yes, I’m 28, don’t judge 😂 and coming round from my sleep feeling so relaxed and tranquil genuinely set my day off to be one of the easiest and stress free days I have had in a long time.

I don’t know if it’s true for all boobs, but some boobs are definitely magic! They invoke feelings and sensations like no other experience and I’m so lucky to be in a position to have that insight.

I hope that gives you an idea Cherie, thanks for posting an awesome question.

I hope you have a lovely day x

Welshie🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

I know this post is aimed at guys, but just wanted to say how lovely it is to see men open up and share their feelings. Thanks for posting the question and thanks to the guys who have answered x

Jay
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

It’s relaxing and peaceful.

Cherie
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

Thank you to everyone who left comments and shared their experiences. The insight was beautiful to read and even got some of our lovely ladies interest too. ❤️

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close