Q for the Ladies

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Q for the Ladies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi ladies,

Thought it would be fun to start a self-love post ♥️

What do you love about your breasts/what is unique about them?

And most importantly! What do you love about yourself as a person?

Ms.Spicy 🌶️
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

Hi Dani,

It sounds like a neat idea so will give it a try. Wish you had written first, but maybe you will soon? I am not going to just focus about breasts because I feel that I am more than just my breasts. Hope that works for this post 🙂

1) I don’t take myself too seriously and am always up for fun and exploration so are my other body parts!

2) As an example of 1: I love self-exploration (we could call this a part of my self-love package). The credit for this path, in fact, goes to a friend – who suggested it after listening very closely to me and realizing I needed this even though, at that time, I had no clue that was the case.

In this journey of body exploration, I keep discovering new, sensual and erogenous paths/areas on my body, as well as different types of touch, for example – soft, light, fleeting, hard, circling, tugging, and suckling sensations that in combo or singly raise my body temp and internal energy levels and feelings to unchartered places each and every time.

3) You can easily imagine how variations of 2, can elevate and transform each experience into an exciting new one.

4) Regarding my breasts – a form of self-love was realizing that I had a bad self-image of them and that I could transform that by intentionally changing how I viewed, wrote and spoke about them. I had always wanted my breasts to be different (smaller) than what they actually are. My friend helped me realize how this (shall I call it breast image?) was stifling my feminine energy and how my perception was very skewed/flawed.

This is because others saw my breasts as beautiful. I then realized that my self-image was based on ads, pictures and other images/words that the outside word bombards us with about our body – which we women (and men) subconsciously perceive and ultimately manifest as their reality.

In fact, my self-love was the realization that there are actually as many different types of breasts that are beautiful as there are colors in a rainbow!!

5) A part of the self-love was taking time and care of myself, internally and externally, each day. This brings out the smile in me wish I feel is my best characteristic ❤

I shall end here as 5 is my lucky number 😉

Om Shanti Om (I usually say this at the end of any form of communication) as a sort of mantra.

Love,
    Sin

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Sin that is awesome you are so comfortable in your body and feel beautiful ♥️ that’s something that I think all women have a tough time with at some point or another so it’s great that you are have the confidence that you deserve.
    Also taking time for yourself every day is such a good habit!

Ms.Spicy 🌶️
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

Thanks Dani 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close