Professional 30M seeking ABF in NYC

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Men Seeking Professional 30M seeking ABF in NYC

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Dan.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dan
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New York

Phew! It’s a little strange to think it’s already been four years since I signed up on this site, but I’m happy to have stuck around and gotten to know so many interesting people. I figured instead of bumping my old thread from so long ago, this time I oughta just make a new one.

My story’s still pretty similar from before: I’ve spent the last now 6-7 years exploring ABF with a few of my more open-minded friends (including helping one of them induce), but at this point I’d really love to get more deeply immersed in an ANR alongside a genuinely like-minded woman.

I’m 30 years old, caucasian, six feet tall, 170 pounds, and an unabashed feminist. I live in Manhattan and work in clinical research and health tech. I used to say I embody the “work hard, play hard” lifestyle, but I’ve mellowed out a bit post-covid–still workin’ pretty hard, but I spend more nights cozied up on the couch than out partying nowadays. I’m also meticulously clean in hygiene and in health, and I request that you be also (I get tested every quarter for drugs and all manner of diseases as part of my work).

Sexual or otherwise, you set the boundaries and I promise to respect them. Suckling is an inevitably arousing experience for me, but my real priority is to become a better and more dedicated suckler alongside someone else equally passionate, so I’m 100% open to and respecting of a strictly platonic connection as well.

I’d love to meet up for a cocktail first and eventually get to drinking something else if we click! Thanks for stoppin’ by.

Bill
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Hi. Lovely profile. I will be in the Broadway area next Thursday evening. I bring freinds to see a play. I am not seeing the play. Hence I have 3 hours to kill. Can we just meet on 9th ave. An split some pad thai ir sushi and chat?

Dan
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

You should go see the play with your friends! The NYC theater scene is amazing, you know. :p

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close