Positions

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

What are the positions that people like when nursing? There is something about the backseat of a car that does it for me. Or laying on my side in bed

Dennis
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

I enjoy the old fashion head in your lap with maybe a pillow for support

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

Recently I had the opportunity to breastfeed with most of my body behind her. She held my head like a football while pressing it to her bosom. It was kind of nice.

Bob willis
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Michigan

There are positions and places. My fav is variety coupled with exploring.
    Of laying on the side is the absolute best and most enjoyable position when in bed. Head on the lap is probably a close second when just lounging and maintaining the schedule frequency.
    Thanks

Suckleberry Finn
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Washington state

Cowgirl, head on her lap and she over me with her breasts heaving in my face would have to be my favs. If only images can be added as attachments 😉

Vinman
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Side by side in bed always works for me. If the opportunity presents itself to have her lay face up on a massage table, do take advantage. Placing a chair on either side of the table for kneeling or sitting helps prevent leg fatigue. The latch & suckling angles are always perfect. This position is especially good if she has very large breasts. Enjoy!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I believe it is a point of wonderful discussion to find out mutually what you both enjoy. Enjoying your back seat and in your lap and sharing my favs and see if you like them. Discarding ones we don’t like and new ones we don’t like…like goldilocks…finding the ones juuuuust right!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I guess I’m a little old fashioned, I would enjoy laying side by side in bed, and nursing on the couch with my head in her lap.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I like lying on the bed, cuddling 💞

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close