Oh what to wear 😊

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Oh what to wear 😊

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

New to all this and just wondered what the ladies like to wear….. and the feeders like to be worn whilst in the act I.e nothing, easy access lingerie, milk maid type of clothing etc. I love my lingerie (easy access of course) as adds to sensuality for me but want it be pleasing for both parties 😊

Tim
    Spectator
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

I like the lady to wear a nursing bra and an easy access top – so it’s quick and accessible x

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Tim 😊

Bella
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Maryland

I wear whatever is comfortable and pleasurable for both parties.

I wear nursing bras and nursing shirts for easy access in a car/quickie public type situation.

In the bedroom, I feel out what my partner finds pleasurable or I allow him to choose. It maybe a certain style nursing bra or lingerie. Open cup lingerie gives easy access and cute. Some lingerie can be a bit rough so I take that into consideration for my partner since he has contact with it. I usually end up topless, which I like the best.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Perfect. Thanks Bella ☺️

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

When meeting for the first suckle session a front buttoned blouse and a maternity bra is about perfect. I’ll wear a polo, which is easy to pull off if she’d like skin to skin contact while breastfeeding.

If more amorous times are planned, I prefer that she greet me wearing panties, a robe and a smile.

It really comes down to the situation and communication. It will all work out.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you grogman. Really useful ☺️

Anonymous
    Inactive

For me, absolutely anything that makes you feel sexy is the way to go. I really like bra free.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Edward 😊

Anonymous
    Inactive

Lady here. I prefer completely topless… that way there is as much skin to skin contact as possible, which I find so cozy

Marty
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

I love those silky or sheer gowns. Perhaps a teddy to be worn. I tend to just wear boxers possibly with a t-shirt.

Ms.Spicy 🌶️
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

Hi everyone, very interesting suggestions so far. I have always been very conscious that my breasts are too big and cannot seem to view them with a different\sexy perspective. Therefore, I feel very conscious when showing my breasts without a wrap, bra. The first thought that always comes to mind when I see myself that way – is breast reduction 🙂 The issue is that the breasts look bigger than the rest of my body. I have to change my body image or find a way to reduce my breast size naturally. Any suggestions from men and women? Thanks in advance for reading my post.

Woody
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

I’d like the lady to wear silky soft feminine clothing 😗

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close