Newbie looking for a first

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking Newbie looking for a first

• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Isabelle
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • Germany

Hi there I have been looking around here for a while and I would really like to find somebody nice to suckle me. I am a total newbie and super curious ☺️

Anonymous
    Inactive

Most people find them in their PMs

btrfly
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • California

When you do find one you trust enough to meet.

1. Meet in public. Park/ Coffee
    2. Have a safe call in place
    3. Set boudries. They will push them. Idc how much they claim to be a gentleman. Their hands will wonder.
    4. Don’t be afraid to say “ouch, stop, repositioning, ease up on the pressure”.
    5. Make sure they treat you like a lady. No man is entitled to see your boobs. Its your body, your choice. Always.. Idc if this is an anr site. An honorable man will not ask to see them before agreeing to latch.

Just my $0.2 cents for newbies.

Have fun and good luck.

Isabelle
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • Germany

Thank you for your tipps. That is super helpful 💛

Anonymous
    Inactive

Viel Glück bei deiner Suche. Obwohl ich in England lebe, komme ich aus Bayern. Mir ist aufgefallen, dass in Deutschland nicht so viele Frauen auf ABF stehen wie hier in England, aber es ist gut, dass du dabei bist 🙂

Aneas
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • Germany

Hello Isabelle,

I sent you a message via friend request.

Konsta
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • Finland

Hello Isabelle, Konsta here from Finland. I sent you a friend request earlier so we could chat in PMs. I’m genuinly interested and you are closer to my physical location than others on this site, not that it matters but it caught my attention anyway. Hopefully my blindness is not an issue with you. I hope we can talk and get to know eah other.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s a bummer I’m only now seeing this. I was living in Switzerland all winter, and made multiple trips to Deutschland, but just barely moved back to the states. 🙁
    I hope the search is going well for you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close