My introduction to suckling

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion My introduction to suckling

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m not sure if this is the right place to post but I feel the need to talk about and tell my story of how I got into enjoying the pleasures of suckling. So here goes, I left school in the early 80s and got an apprenticeship to become a carpenter. As I completed my apprenticeship the building boom started and I started to earn good money . I left home and got myself a flat and endulged my passion for fast motorbikes. Everything was going great until I had a crash which resulted in some broken bones and a neck injury which resulted in me suffering massive migraines. I couldn’t work full time and as a result I had to give up my flat, I found a room to rent in a house owned by lady called Barbara whose husband had recently walked out on her and was struggling with her mortgage. Barbara was a nurse and worked a lot of extra hours . I didn’t see a lot of her for the first few months as she always seemed to be out working so getting to know her took a while. She was very into alternative therapy’s and natural medicines. As we got to know each other and be relaxed together she started to help with my migraines by giving me the most incredible head massages which helped no end when I was suffering from a bad one.
    About six months after moving in I had worked on a Saturday morning and came home with my head pounding, I went into the kitchen to get a cup of tea to take to bed , while the kettle was boiling I sat at the kitchen table with my head down in my arms to blot the light out when Barbara came in, I sat up and turned in the chair to face her . She could see I had a migraine and started to masssage my head working on the pressure points to release the tension – what differed this time was that she was stood in front of me instead of behind like she always had before. As she worked on me my face was getting closer and closer to her breasts until finally she pulled my head right into them as she worked on me , she was wearing a soft white cardigan with nothing on underneath and it felt wonderful against my face , I could feel her nipples stiffen with every movement and it was like my face was being massaged by her breasts at the same time . I could have spent all afternoon in that position but I think it was only about 10-15 minutes before she pulled back and unbutton her cardigan and lifted her breast to my mouth . Neither of us spoke -I knew what she wanted me to do and I started to suck her nipple but after a few seconds she stopped me and the spoke (very softly) she told me to open my mouth and when I did she pushed her breast firmly in to my mouth almost gagging me, she told me to relax and get a rhythm going. I found it a bit difficult to begin with but as I settled into I began to control my breathing and give Barbara the suckling she wanted, I still wasn’t sure what was going on and this was new to me and I was very nervous but loving what I was doing . Barbara started to gently massage my head again and lifted my hand to her other breast . I fondled and played with her nipple rolling it between my finger and thumb . She periodically moved me between both breasts for around half an hour before releasing me and stepping back slightly and buttoning her cardigan back up. She smiled and asked if I had enjoyed suckling her? And what did I think about doing it some more for her. I put the back on and as it boiled Barbara explained her desire to have someone to suckle on her breasts on regular basis and hopefully induce milk . She told me she had been trying to find the right time to ask me for a few weeks . This had been such a warm relaxing experience for me that I readily agreed I would be happy to do it when ever she wanted. I stayed living with Barbara for 6 years and have more experiences to share if it is of interest. I have spent many years since trying to find the right person to relive this experience but now think that perhaps we only find that perfect connection just once in our lives. Hope some of you have enjoyed my story. Regards James.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You should share more

Jim
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Kentucky

That’s a great story. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great story, would love to hear more

Jessa The Magical A cup🐰❤️
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Virginia

Thank you for sharing. Just curious, did you find it helped your migraines?

Anonymous
    Inactive

You sounded like a very kind-hearted person who was more willing to practice patience, consideration, and flexibility. I am impressed and I do hope you and Barbara will maintain close ties with each other.

Joe
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

What a great story!! amazing way to get into ABF!! thank you for sharing.

GinnyM
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

I think that is a wonderful story.
    Thank you for sharing.
    I so want to meet someone too.

latch on
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Oregon

WOW!
    That’s SO beautiful!
    I hope you share MORE!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for sharing your story. I’m curious about your relationship with Barbara during those six years you lived together. Because you said you lived together for another six years I’m wondering. Were you strictly nursing partners or did you have a romantic relationship as well?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Beautiful ❤️ Do tell more

Lily
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • United Kingdom

What an amazing experience, I would love to hear more too

Chris
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Really great reading, I think that’s all that any of us guys would love a woman who wants to make you relaxed and calm and offers a beautiful breast to your mouth.
    I know I feel so relaxed when sucking on a beautiful breast.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for sharing. Please share more.

June
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

I loved this story. Thanks for sharing it.

I’m definitely looking forward to reading more.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close