Missouri Titty Committee

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Missouri Titty Committee

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Gumdrops (ToT)
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Missouri

Hey all you “Show Me” folks (Springfield, Kansas City, and St Louis residents). I’m getting ready to start a Missouri Monthly ANR/ABF Meet & Greet group and could use a little assistance with forming the “Committee”. Anybody interested in helping put this together, please feel free to drop me a message. I’m currently working with Jay out of the Houston group to get ideas of where and how to get started.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi I would love to help you. I am in the st Louis area

Gumdrops (ToT)
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

Thanx Sensual….I sent you a friend request

Andrew
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

I would love to help out. And in reply to your post on the Jay’s forum post Columbia and Jefferson City are pretty good mid points between the three locations. Columbia being better for St. Louis and KC; since it is just off I-70. Whereas Jefferson City is closer to Springfield.

Gumdrops (ToT)
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

Thanks Andrew! I was just looking at the map trying to get a feel for distance that would be beneficial to everyone in the state and not uneven for any. I know a lot of people are going to balk at a location regardless of where it’s at, but we’ll have to deal with that bridge when we come to it.

I’ll send you a DM and we can confer further.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All that’s amazing. Can you post the future dates as some who travel for work may be able to schedule a future meet up for August or September

Gumdrops (ToT)
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

Hi Jeff, thank you for the post. Missouri needs to form a committee first. One person simply can’t “host” a meet & greet. Though once the committee is established I’ll be sure and do forum posts announcing Missouri Meet & Greets like Jay does for Houston TX.

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

@pawsda23. Good luck. That’s very good idea.

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

@pawsda23. Try to contact NJ Milkmaid. She used to organize meets in NJ.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is great. I’d love to be part of the meet and greet in KC. It’s only 3 hours away from me so very feasible.

Gumdrops (ToT)
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

Thanx Nick, I’ll shoot her a message

Gumdrops (ToT)
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

@Natei Thanx for responding. I’ll keep you in the info loop on our progress.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m late to the party, but if we could hold one in springfield I would come!

Gumdrops (ToT)
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

@Anonymous Thank you for your reply. Everything is still under development, but Springfield was the third major city in Missouri I’d hope to bring in as well. Eventually as we grew I’d hoped to develop meet and greet groups in each of the individual three cities (Kansas City, St. Louis, and Springfield). I just figured it’d be easier to start with one main Missouri group first.

Mickey
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA

Hi everyone, Mickey here! I’m visiting St. Louis for the week. Are there any meet-ups this October? More than happy to be part of this amazing community!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close