Men’s only chat- vote

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Men’s only chat- vote

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone, why isn’t there a men’s only chat? There are many men on this site who would like to express their difficulties or frustration or questions surrounding entering an anr relationship from a male perspective. How do we initiate a male only chat called ‘brotherhood of the bust”
    If you agree and would like to be a part reply back to the post with yay if you disagree. reply back nay

(Been watching too much Witcher season 3)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think that’s a great idea! I’m sure you’ll get a good response and our dear admin, Michael will surely oblige. I hope it goes well.

Jane
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Washington state

I vote “yes”

Boudica
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Illinois

Count me as a YES!

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

Hmm… why have the only replies been from women? Is Michael going to set up a side channel so that the ladies can observe the secret goings on of the menfolk?🤔🙄
    Monosyllabic queries and retorts can be interesting for only so long.😉😜😂🤣

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would guess that it would work just like the ladles only chat. It would have a specific host that would open up the live chat at a specific time and when a lady jumped in the chat, they would be politely asked to leave

Anonymous
    Inactive

A men’s only chat could be cool but I’m definitely not up for a group gripefest. Keep it positive and a hoot and it’ll work well, we’ve got way more interests to discuss than ABF 👍🏻

Flowrgardn
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Iowa

@clowey I couldn’t agree more. Chats that are about ABF are just BORING. Does the topic come up occasionally? Sure, but there are SO MANY things to discuss in this world that a chat is destined for a very short life (and limited people) if it’s ABF only or ABF focused. No one wants that. There is more to life. Use chat to make friends, meet people, develop relationships.

It’s perhaps telling to note that the majority of responses to this “male only” query have been female.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close